Security For Isuzu

frodo77

We took delivery of a new 2-door Automatic Dmax Isuzu platinum truck on Nov 1st. Already our security at the condo building told us a couple of strangers were looking at it, and you have to specifically go into the parking area to do this. So we are a little concerned that they were doing a check through for a possible future theft. Now I know its virtually impossible to stop professional thieves, but I would appreciate any ideas for some extra security. Thanks.

I think an easy fix is to T into a wire that controls starting with a hidden switch. Easy. Seems these radio controlled gadget alarms can be overcome. Also don't know if you can buy them here but l've seen a metal thing that covers the steering wheel with an arm that makes it impossible to steer, no pad lock, has a key. :)

a "police" sticker on the windshield :D

and I agree with transam,

switch on starter signal wire is safe and makes it difficult to start.

switch on brake light wire at brake pedal, makes it difficult to move auto stick

and something visible, on steering wheel or auto stick

they move on to next car

I think some BS sticker always works the best, needs a very visual deterrent. By the time a hidden switch prevents the theft, they are already inside and damage has been done.

In Thai, this vehicle is directly wired to the police, NATO, the Pentagon, whatever. Belt and braces, add a steering wheel lock, something they can see.