Hotel/Guest Houses In Fang

sk1max

Earlier this year I stayed a couple of times at the 'Phumanee' hotel (just Google it).

Lovely hotel, wonderful, friendly staff with a family atmosphere. Good, clean, rooms and I think 'deluxe' room was only 500 baht/night.

I recommend it without hesitation.

Enjoy your trip!

jap.gif

Earlier this year I stayed a couple of times at the 'Phumanee' hotel (just Google it).

Lovely hotel, wonderful, friendly staff with a family atmosphere. Good, clean, rooms and I think 'deluxe' room was only 500 baht/night.

Enjoy your trip!

jap.gif

I Can only add a plus 1 to this.

I stayed there on a recent biking trip with some friends and it was a fantastic welcome from the manager and his staff. The rooms are great, i think we onky paid about B350 but there were over a dozen of us in total.

The Manager's name is Dome and you can get in touch on 0839488091 or 053452875-6

[email protected]

he also has a place in the hills where his family are from, they grow tea and coffee up there if you prefer something a little different.

I would not hesitate to stay there again if I'm in Fang, in fact it would be the first place I went to if I'm honest.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chang puak bus terminal has bus to fang .

Is this hotel your talking about in rang of the noisey village loudspeaker anouncements at silly o'clock in the morning? The place I normaly stay is cheap and cheerful but the morning rousing is a draw back I'd pay a couple hundred extra to avoid.

Cheers

Enjoy your trip!

jap.gif

I Can only add a plus 1 to this.

I stayed there on a recent biking trip with some friends and it was a fantastic welcome from the manager and his staff. The rooms are great, i think we onky paid about B350 but there were over a dozen of us in total.

The Manager's name is Dome and you can get in touch on 0839488091 or 053452875-6

[email protected]

he also has a place in the hills where his family are from, they grow tea and coffee up there if you prefer something a little different.

I would not hesitate to stay there again if I'm in Fang, in fact it would be the first place I went to if I'm honest.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm cycling there myself, I'll be sure to stay there, thanks for the great information