Weather Warning

I will start a running tally soon. I will probably need help drinking all my winnings. ;)

:unsure: Looks like Roo has got it right this time. Windguru is completely wrong again with a belated rain prediction for today while Malaysian Shipping has a small craft warning posted for Samui Area with storms and 5 m. waves until Thursday and showers Christmas eve. Drinks location ?

Sorry all...is my fault, I washed my pick-up the other day :sorry:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start a running tally soon. I will probably need help drinking all my winnings. ;)

:unsure: Looks like Roo has got it right this time. Windguru is completely wrong again with a belated rain prediction for today while Malaysian Shipping has a small craft warning posted for Samui Area with storms and 5 m. waves until Thursday and showers Christmas eve. Drinks location ?

Sorry all...is my fault, I washed my pick-up the other day :sorry:

No problem with washing it now, just don't on the 25-26 ok. :whistling: or :hit-the-fan:

Why is it still raining. I've had enough of it. I can't stand Xmas here anyway let alone if its pissing down aswell. :realangry:

What the latest forcast? I might have to go to Phuket. Ohh wait a minute, i've just come back and its pissing down there too. :crazy:

:cheesy::cheesy: It works :giggle:

Don't over use it before 25-26 or it may have run out of rain? (But there was only 1mm) :guitar:

Never said the 26th.

Posted 2010-12-15 09:37 The only storms I can see at the moment are on 24 / 25. I will have a look at my crystal ball again tonight after a few beers.But mark my words, it will rain then. Any bets?

In many parts of Thailand but specifically the South, there's a persistent rumor going on that another Tsunami like disaster will strike on the 29th or 30th.

Apparently a Tsunami is due to hit PI, Vietnam and hit Southern Thailand (Yala, Pattani etc) including Samui.

When I was in Phuket two weeks ago, people talked about there about it as well.

Edited by limbos