Where To Play Soccer

uMnoc

Hello everyone, im pretty sure, that someone solved same problem as mine b4, but i wasnt able to find it using search, so my Q is simple: is there any place where we can find some nice to play soccer with our freind. Better if it will be mini Mini-Soccer course, but refular is ok too.

Thx u a lot for help and sorry for mine bad english -_-

i've heard of some sports field in cheong mon, not sure of the name or location but i thought they had a soccer field. there is also a mini soccer game in cheong mon but i don't think on the same property.

there is a public field way down in laem set, not easy to find unless you know where to go.

i've heard of some sports field in cheong mon, not sure of the name or location but i thought they had a soccer field. there is also a mini soccer game in cheong mon but i don't think on the same property.

there is a public field way down in laem set, not easy to find unless you know where to go.

I think that the pitch is near Jungle Gym. Coming from Choengmon towards Big Buddha and it is on the Right (after the crazy golf ).

Football is on that field with the clock tower without a clock between Wat Plai Laem and the Big Buddha - Choengmon Road almost every late afternoon.

The one in the back:

Laem Sai area/sport stadium, is the place where they held the school games. Proo Na Muang Road > main road opp the courthouse/prison.

are u american because as far as me knows only americans call football soccer because it would confuse that other game called american footbal which is played mostly with the hands. hands and feet. now i am confused, anyway the thai play near samui palme beach resorte u migth have to be good if u want to be let into their gang. if u just want to play with your mates then all u need is a foot ball and some treas as goal posts. oh yes and a bit of land.

maybe tescos car park.

are u american because as far as me knows only americans call football soccer because it would confuse that other game called american footbal which is played mostly with the hands. hands and feet. now i am confused, anyway the thai play near samui palme beach resorte u migth have to be good if u want to be let into their gang. if u just want to play with your mates then all u need is a foot ball and some treas as goal posts. oh yes and a bit of land.

maybe tescos car park.

I'm russian, and i know that most of us call football football, but i didnt want to confuse someone with different sport types, so i decided to use "soccer", even if u are not from us u will be sure what i was talking about.

Does the Americans play soccer with a soccerball? thinking.gif

Sure , so do the Australians , New Zealanders& pacific island nations..

The rules of football were codified in England by the Football Association in 1863 and the name association football was coined to distinguish the game from the other forms of football played at the time, specifically rugby football. The term soccer originated in England, first appearing in the 1880s as an Oxford "-er" abbreviation of the word "association".

Samui soccer stadium between Choeng Mon and Big Buddha.

http://www.facebook....118092561546939

Just came back from this "stadium". Still underconstruction and no workers/construction machines around, so it seems like abandon place atm (

Work has been completley stopped on the stadium and it will not be reopening, lack of funds cited as the reason.

maybe tescos car park.

I'm russian, and i know that most of us call football football, but i didnt want to confuse someone with different sport types, so i decided to use "soccer", even if u are not from us u will be sure what i was talking about.

it isn't really hard to confuse football with american football. if only the americans hadn't named a game that is played mostly with your hands Football.

It is just plane English. foot ball is played with the feet with exemption of the G.K.

Don;t know when the yanks