Illegal Thai Worker Nabbed Because He Could Not Sing Children'S Song

Buchholz

Illegal Thai worker nabbed because he couldn't sing children's song

Taipei - An illegal Thai worker who has evaded police arrest for 17 years by pretending to be a Taiwan national and also speaking fluent Chinese, has been arrested because he could not sing a children's song, police said Tuesday.

Police in Hualien county, eastern Taiwan, noticed that Deebudcha Yothin, 38, had a forged ID card claiming to be factory worker Huang Ah-chun, after he had been brought in for questioning on suspicion of attempted burglary.

The officers then suspected he might be an illegal immigrant and asked him to sing Elder Brother and Papa Are Both Great, a popular children's song in Taiwan.

Deebudcha's live-in girlfriend later admitted that he was Thai but has been living and working illegally in Taiwan for 17 years.

Police turned Deebudcha over to the prosecution on burglary charges. If found guilty he must serve his prison time in Taiwan before being deported to Thailand.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapacific/news/article_1605610.php/Illegal-Thai-worker-nabbed-because-he-couldn-t-sing-children-s-song

Could not sing a children’s song. A deplorable crime.

This is exactly how Nazi Germany started.

Give him the death penalty, that’s what I say.

Holy cow! the song was just a way to confirm their suspicions; you think they are/did not going to investigate further to confirm it? If you read the op it said his girlfriend also confirmed he was not a Taiwan national and he's clearly not the person his id says he is.

Get a grip, nazi, geesh :blink:

Could not sing a children's song. A deplorable crime.

Give him the death penalty, that's what I say.

The H-word wasn't mentioned explicitly, but I still think the above qualifies for an invocation of Godwin's rule.

The H-word wasn't mentioned explicitly, but I still think the above qualifies for an invocation of Godwin's rule.

The opposite applys to England , An illegal immigrant has just been granted permanent leaver to remain in Britain , after driving a car , unlicensed and no insurance , He killed A 12 year old girl by hitting her as she walked home , dragging her under his car, then he ran off leaving the girl to die, he also has go a police record for burglary's , but because he has two illegitimate children in England , his human Rights would be infringed if we English deport him . makes you proud to be British, Not.

The opposite applys to England , An illegal immigrant has just been granted permanent leaver to remain in Britain , after driving a car , unlicensed and no insurance , He killed A 12 year old girl by hitting her as she walked home , dragging her under his car, then he ran off leaving the girl to die, he also has go a police record for burglary's , but because he has two illegitimate children in England , his human Rights would be infringed if we English deport him . makes you proud to be British, Not.

I read that article too, in the UK press.

If I was the father of that girl, I would find that guy and believe me after I had dealt with him he would not be in any condition to be deported.

So what if I went down for it, I`m sure no one would blame me.

A total disgrace and as you say; proud to be British, they can shove it where the sun don`t shine. I loave and detest extreme racist party`s, but I can understand why some people do vote for the BNP.