Good Quality, Modern Furniture Stores On Phuket?

lillian88

Hello,

I will be furnishing a One Bedroom condo in Phuket and would like some advice as to where to find good quality, modern furniture on the island. I'll need linens, kitchen wares, home decor and accessories etc. so any advice as to where to shop would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Oh and in your opinion is shopping for this kind of thing on Phuket wise? Or should I ship from Bangkok or Chiang Mai? Help!!

Thanks again,

L8

Index Living Mall, next to Phuket international Hospital

and the furniture shop opposite it

Until Ikea opens in Bangna, Bangkok. Anyone know theyr present schedule?

In my experience, for the price, the quality of the furniture from Index and the place across the road (SB) is not good. And Modernform (in the Homeworks building), which is even more expensive, isn't much better.

Chromium plate bubbling on expensive lighting, stick-on paper floor protectors on the feet of very expensive chairs, unbelievable problems with expensive beds and dressing tables. To be fair, they replaced the offending bedroom furniture – two dressing tables had to be replaced, eventually, by different models, but even these were replaced another two times!

There's a place called Room on Bypass Road. Their stuff appears to be of excellent quality, but the prices are high, to say the least.

Edited by macahoom

• 1 month later...

Some in Index , sone in Disquared , a lots open shops we buy good table ad 6 chairs from Malasian company in open shop ....

And of course visit Villa Market Home Pro some very good price also Home Pro in TESCO ...take a ride all over the island main road from chalong circle to airoport and you'll see a lot of shop (also some kitchen furniture you 'll see on this road ) ...