Paypal To Thai Bank

Hi guys,

Need help with this. I have a lot of payments coming in into my paypal account for the work I do online. However, I only have a Kasikorn bank account right now for withdrawal purposes. The thing is, paypal takes up to 5 - 7 working days to get the funds in. My question is:

1) Is there another online payment solution where I can apply for a withdrawal ATM card to access my funds? That is to say I can have a real ATM card so that I can withdraw funds from my online account?

2) Currently, all bank accounts in Thailand cannot be used to deposit money into paypal. If i want to fund my paypal, how do I do it?

As long as you can chip in regarding a safe and secure but FAST way to get paid for your freelancing work online, do share with me. Now, it seems paypal is the best but the withdrawal is taking ages. I remember there is another company that offers a real debit card you can use to withdrawal your online funds but I can't remember its name now.

Do help!

Cheers,

Chad.

I have closed my bank account in my home country and has been working around the world. So now I landed in Thailand and is trying to see how this works :)

why not just nominate your overseasa ccount as the primary account for paypal and withdraw from that??

• 3 weeks later...

Years ago I used an online payment service called iKobo - www.ikobo.com

When you receive money, they would send you a Visa Electron ATM card that you can use to withdraw any further payments from your online account, instantly. But, they had really tight limits on how much you could receive and withdraw, you need to send in lots of information to verify your account for higher limits (proof of address, passport, etc), and they would periodically reset your account and ask for the same verification stuff again, a real pain in the @$$. But, you do get that ATM card and instant withdrawals.

Despite its many flaws, Paypal is still by far the best service, otherwise you can look into well known local solutions such as paysbuy.com or nextpay.in.th, but those are credit card payments only for overseas buyers.

As for your second question, there is no way to fund your account from a local bank account. Only way is for people to send you money, or to link to a credit card and paypal will charge it as needed when you make a payment.

As for your second question, there is no way to fund your account from a local bank account. Only way is for people to send you money, or to link to a credit card and paypal will charge it as needed when you make a payment.

I'm happily funding my Thai PayPal account using my Bangkok Bang Be-1st debit card, so it doesn't have to be a credit card :)