Frameless Picture Frames

phaethon

I was surprised today while out and about in the usual Central locations (MBK-Paragon-Central World & Chid Lom) that I couldn't find any frameless picture frames - piece of glass, backed with a piece of hardboard and held together with four or so small steel clips. Anyone seen any around? (A3 size for preference)

Edited by phaethon

this issue has been discussed previously on these forums and there are framers locally that will do what you want...just search for picture framers in BKK...

I got a grand reproduction of The Raft of the Medusa that languishes in the shipping tube because I can't get offa my ass to do something about it...:(...gonna scare hell outta the thais who can't understand appreciation of a picture of shipwrecked dying men without hope on the high seas...

'tutsi?...

''yes, my darling...'

'this image is disturbing and should not be displayed on our wall...bad luck and all that...'

'my darling, I was one of those dying men before you saved and restored me...and this house shall have a commemorative item which you presently observe...'

:)