Opportunity

Again, PCA. Another example of your astuteness

I didnt send you a PM. I left a mock sarcastic message on the open forum, to which you replied in private. Check it out a few posts back. Please pay attention if you want to be a good trainer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think your ideal is not entirely bad except...

what's the legal aspect of this project ?

in my turf, we need a licensed broker to market stuff like that

but of course, to teach a skill is another story as long as one does not go to the extend of getting people to put up monies to do trading...

just for background / i am in the financial market for over 15 years...

Again, PCA.  Another example of your astuteness

I didnt send you a PM.  I left a mock sarcastic message on the open forum, to which you replied in private.  Check it out a few posts back.    Please pay attention if you want to be a good trainer.

you are right, I rechecked and there was no PM from you. I didn´t count your first message as sarcastic, was my fault. Just replied to a couple of statements and PMs.

Finally you got the right teacher and to buy a few bananas is affordable for you I guess.

But to conclude this dialog which is going nowhere I wish you a relaxed evening and a good sleep as tomorrow life is probably going to suck on you again :o

You can join Mooq, you two should open a bottle together.

Moog, Bendix, may I join you for a drink then?

For the benefit of others, can I ask the OP if your potential education would pass muster with the FSA in the UK, or the Australian Securities Commission for instance? What are your qualifications? Do you have a CFA?

i think your ideal is not entirely bad except...

what's the legal aspect of this project ?

in my turf, we need a licensed broker to market stuff like that

but of course, to teach a skill is another story as long as one does not go to the extend of getting people to put up monies to do trading...

just for background / i am in the financial market for over 15 years...

Hi there,

sorry but I am working at the opposite side. Your questions are answered during the posts I made previously.

Also I am not interested to work for anyone except for myself. With someone is another thing.

Regards

Also I am not interested to work for anyone except for myself. With someone is another thing.

Many enterpeneurs say that; then they (or we, for that matter) realize that instead of having one Boss, you end up having 100 (all the clients you need to serve). This is especially true in training services such as you offer, where you are a main component of the deal.

You can join Mooq, you two should open a bottle together.

Moog, Bendix, may I join you for a drink then?

For the benefit of others, can I ask the OP if your potential education would pass muster with the FSA in the UK, or the Australian Securities Commission for instance? What are your qualifications? Do you have a CFA?

when you read a book and you´ve closed the last page, do you remember the first one? My statements are clear from the beginning. I have no license but I do manage some friends accounts - are you shocked now?

You all don´t have any idea whats the project all about and how it can be maintained or expanded but spitting on it just because you are unsatisfied in life somehow.

I hope you´ll not appear with that tie for the party also your shirt might lose its glance. Nevertheless Chok dee

Thanks for the fortune cookie advice there.

As for motive, its not to spit on anyone...although it is very tempting, but if you do know Thailand, it is financial shonky b@stard central for Thai's and Farangs.

At the risk of asking semi probing questions.....geez, working in regulation has been my job from time to time. So are you the Chaff, or are you the Hay? Transparancy is key to a well functioning financial market. An investor in the markets would know that better than anyone.

Many enterpeneurs say that; then they (or we, for that matter) realize that instead of having one Boss, you end up having 100 (all the clients you need to serve). This is especially true in training services such as you offer, where you are a main component of the deal.

G,

not much to add to that just that trading makes my income and it is more a passion to me. A job for someone else in this business would mean to work for a financial institute (as one of these cr...s I mentioned in another post here)

Sure it is a high responsibility to customers but I have stated that I am not offering a fast way for dreamers or gamblers to get rich. I got my skills and will use it for the people who are interested.

Its a bit sad for me to make enemies here even if noone really knows the other.

Thanks for the fortune cookie advice there.

As for motive, its not to spit on anyone...although it is very tempting, but if you do know Thailand, it is financial shonky b@stard central for Thai's and Farangs.

At the risk of asking semi probing questions.....geez, working in regulation has been my job from time to time. So are you the Chaff, or are you the Hay? Transparancy is key to a well functioning financial market. An investor in the markets would know that better than anyone.

Transparency in a functioning financial market? Do yo wann know for how much money I have been cheated already from "my good broker friends".

The only thing the markets are is loud and manipulated. Greed+Fear=Price.

But still there are ways and laws to be found to get your share.

No hard feelings man, just do your job and I do mine.

G,

not much to add to that just that trading makes my income and it is more a passion to me. A job for someone else in this business would mean to work for a financial institute (as one of these cr...s I mentioned in another post here)

Sure it is a high responsibility to customers but I have stated that I am not offering a fast way for dreamers or gamblers to get rich. I got my skills and will use it for the people who are interested.

PCA,

As an old member of this forum you must have noticed that anyone openly offering any services here is bound to be thouroughly cross examined. Sometimes these questions are fair and sometimes they might be just argumentative. Even the forum sposnors sometimes get some fire directed at them regarding their services, justified or not.

As samran said, it is not rare to find people who have lost money here in this or that venture. In these circumstances, every offer will be doubted.

G,

PCA,

As an old member of this forum you must have noticed that anyone openly offering any services here is bound to be thouroughly cross examined. Sometimes these questions are fair and sometimes they might be just argumentative. Even the forum sposnors sometimes get some fire directed at them regarding their services, justified or not.

As samran said, it is not rare to find people who have lost money here in this or that venture. In these circumstances, every offer will be doubted.

G,

agreed! But 3 things to add:

1 I was not offering services here, just introducing myself and asking if anyone

might be interested to join into a project containing "Trading Education". That I

didn´t expect a quick yes or no from anyone doesn´t need to be mentioned.

But how to do better (well yeah, better not here could be an answer)

2 Nothing against critics, its always the weak hands who pay and most people

here, sarcastic or not have learned that lesson. But I had expected

upcoming questions about the real subject and not sarcasm and crap

3 All about there is no investments required (except time, interest, ambition and

skills I requested - which will be paid back by my work to them), so who might

lose which money?

Note to anyone;

Use the Classified Section of Thai visa for adverts.

In that sub-forum, responses are not permitted, and you can advertise for people to work for free without irrationalists like Bendix and I deriding you and pointing out for all that you are never going to make one Mexican bean out of the deal.

Note to anyone;

Use the Classified Section of Thai visa for adverts.

In that sub-forum, responses are not permitted, and you can advertise for people to work for free without irrationalists like Bendix and I deriding you and pointing out for all that you are never going to make one Mexican bean out of the deal.

seems like the bottle is open. Are you 2 boys having fun together?

Well I am done checking, not only the software vendors but the SET, and they all say the same thing.

You must have a registered broker IN Thailand to use any of what you said

QUOTE(meelousee @ 2005-08-28 23:27:28)

QUOTE(PCA @ 2005-08-28 23:12:35)

QUOTE(meelousee @ 2005-08-28 23:08:16)

Are you a Thai national?

Are you a licensed broker/trader?

, I am a private trader not a broker, also not Thai.

I see so how do you trade, with a e-trade account online or some other mode?

I am working with Refco, IB and Strategyrunner via Internet and phone.

That means your either full of it or a 419er spammer, the crummy curd we receive in our email boxes about BS trades you can make for us that are ILLEGAL anyway.

So you have a choice here, dispute my word or post your physical address so the SET can come for a visit so you can prove your not neither of the above.

OK? :o

Edited by meelousee

Ouch, I bet that smarts!

That means your either full of it or a 419er spammer, the crummy curd we receive in our email boxes about BS trades you can make for us that are ILLEGAL anyway.

So you have a choice here, dispute my word or post your physical address so the SET can come for a visit so you can prove your not neither of the above.

OK?

Edited by wolf5370

Well I am done checking, not only the software vendors but the SET, and they all say the same thing.

Are you a Thai national?

You can talk to my lawyer if you want Sherlock. I am trading US markets only. All the services I am using are based in the USA. By the way they are all for free to use (0 $ per month) understand that? Refco+IB+Strategyrunner.

What I will be allowed to offer is education.

And what I AM allowed to do here is trading with MY money which is NOT in Thailand.

I am not offering financial services and also not signals to buy or sell anything.

Good that everything about it is still only in my brain as most of you are really keen to see me down. Despite that, its a nice lesson here.

Are you a Thai national?

You can talk to my lawyer if you want Sherlock. I am trading US markets only. All the services I am using are based in the USA. By the way they are all for free to use (0 $ per month) understand that? Refco+IB+Strategyrunner.

And what I AM allowed to do here is trading with MY money which is NOT in Thailand.

I am not offering financial services and also not signals to buy or sell anything.

Good that everything about it is still only in my brain as most of you are really keen to see me down.Despite that, its a nice lesson here

According to the SET an the software vendors you quote YOU are using without a broker licenses you are out in the illegal field PERIOD.

What is your physical address? Or do you know your breaking the law in Thailand?

But never mind the board has your IP address I have requested it being sent to SET so they can have a visit, then you then you can spout off .

Despite that, its a nice lesson here.

:D

actchwaly...he's potentially breaking Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations rather than SET ones.

Thai visa could be shut down for this type of sloppy thing.

It would take lawyers though to opine for sure. Bendix, I cross the ball to you.

Would love to provide advice Moog, but it would mean I would have to open a matter number, and get the clock running. :D

But happy to provide a quotation of actual costs (ex VAT and disbursements, of course). :o

According to the SET an the software vendors you quote YOU are using without a broker licenses you are out in the illegal field PERIOD.

What is your physical address? Or do you know your breaking the law in Thailand?

But never mind the board has your IP address I have requested it being sent to SET so they can have a visit, then you then you can spout off .

He is trading US markets, dude, that's is not covered by the SET or SEC. Read much ? :o

And I hope you are joking about the IP address, because not only you don't have the authority to do that, but reporting people looking for questions because you don't like the questions is pathetic to say it politely.

He is trading US markets, dude, that's is not covered by the SET or SEC. Read much ? :o

And I hope you are joking about the IP address, because not only you don't have the authority to do that, but reporting people looking for questions because you don't like the questions is pathetic to say it politely.

Sorry but you can not offer anyone in LOS any info or data or software to do so with out a licenes nor can you do so without one in the USA and he has neither.

ok?

Are you a Thai national?

Good that everything about it is still only in my brain as most of you are really keen to see me down.Despite that, its a nice lesson here

meelousee, So, you have requested that PCA's IP address be sent to the SET? You have turned him in to the authorities? This is the kind of person you are? Why have you done this?

Chownah

Are you a Thai national?

meelousee, So, you have requested that PCA's IP address be sent to the SET? You have turned him in to the authorities? This is the kind of person you are? Why have you done this?

Chownah

If every member who posted here about trading the markets, or exchanged ideas about trading, should be reported, then we need to send a very long list of IPs... Including some of the critics in this thread...