Tire Shops?

looking for some new rubber for my truck. stopped at the bridgestone shop near the thai market in nathon but wanted to ask the all knowing Samui TV crowd where to go, or better yet, where not to go.

nothing fancy, just new tires for my pajero.

I just got 4 second hand tyers from accros the road from irish times(bandon),they are bridgestone AT and must be only 6 months old(good as new),new they are 4500b each and i got all 4 for 4000b!and they put on for me and i gave them my old ones which had had it.

nice, were they truck tires or car though? the shop in nathon told my thai staff 6500 baht per truck tire.

I just got 4 second hand tyers from accros the road from irish times(bandon),they are bridgestone AT and must be only 6 months old(good as new),new they are 4500b each and i got all 4 for 4000b!and they put on for me and i gave them my old ones which had had it.

nice, were they truck tires or car though? the shop in nathon told my thai staff 6500 baht per truck tire.

They were for my vigo 4x4.

I always use the one opposite Tesco.

i've been to this one but only for repairs to the tire/wheel and not for a new tire purchase. competitive?

On par with mainland prices.

check out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

plenty of sellers there, including son of my wife - he never doublecrossed ME, if that may be a reference.....555

but they might all be in BKK, i dunno.

hope this is usefull to you.

Edited by Rooo
Removed link.

i've been to this one but only for repairs to the tire/wheel and not for a new tire purchase. competitive?

Sorry - but i can't help it.......

Mainland, does that refer to the south island of NZ?

Sorry - but i can't help it.......

Mainland, does that refer to the south island of NZ?

No actually. Antarctica.