Aroi ! Foods

Kido

I have been living here for quite long time but hard to find good food (tasty) to eat.

Can in this forum someone share his or her tasty exprience, place(map),price,foods to order etc, so that we all can enjoy wonderful foods in this Kingdom.

:o

I have been living here for quite long time but hard to find good food (tasty) to eat.

Can in this forum someone share his or her tasty exprience, place(map),price,foods to order etc, so that we all can enjoy wonderful foods in this Kingdom.

Here's enough to keep you satisfied for years.:

http://www.mcthai.co.th/branches/index.htm

Try the hamburgers. Enjoy!

Edited by fxm88

• 3 weeks later...

try to check this out.

places recommended by Manager Newspaper, various from street vendors, local shops to luxurious restaurants...

it's written in Thai though pictures can tell it all...

ลองเช็คดูที่ลิงค์นะคะ

เป็นร้านแนะนำโดยหนังสือพิมพ์ผู้จัดการ มีหลากหลายตั้งแต่อาหารข้างถนน ร้านทั่วไป จนถึงหรูหรา

แม้จะเขียนเป็นภาษาไทย แต่รูปมันก็บอกได้หมดแล้วละ

http://www.thaiday.com/Travel/viewbrowse.a...owsenewsID=7505

Edited by turtle rocks

If "here" is anywhere near Bangkok, I have some suggestions on my site: Cheap Eats Bangkok

:D

Nice. A well designed and cute site, Curt.

I have about three years before I retire and come to Thailand. One of my hobbies/pastimes is Thai/Chinese/Malay/Asian food. Thinking that I might write a series of food articles in book form to be called "The Fat Farang That Ate Bangkok". Will need lots of info and contacts in Bangkok and other cities in Thailand from people who know the best places.

Just a project to keep me busy and occupied in retirement. Hope it will keep me off the booze/bar lifestyle. Had a couple of friends who retired in Thailand that went that way. Don't expect to make any real money, and I don't really care if is a "success" or not. More for fun than anything else.

:o