Best Bike Rental Places In Cnx?

Genericnic

Hi all.

I posted this question in the motorcycle forum a couple of days ago and got no response so I thought I would try more locally.

I just got relocated to Chiang Mai and want to rent a couple of bikes short term to determine what I want to buy. I'm looking for something in the Nouvo/Wave style and size.

Any suggestions as to where to rent and range of prices? I'd prefer shops that rent newer models and keep them in good condition.

Thanks

David

where are you located?

by Kad Suan Kaew there is Buddy rental on Huay Kaew road..

Inside the moat there are a slew of places either side of Tapae Gate. Prices don't vary all that much.

Generally 150 to 250 baht per day.

Walk around and check out the bikes. Low odometers and a decent price.... Go for it.

Some will want to hold your passport but others will take a copy and hold a deposit of say 2k baht

All places may have bikes in stock or rented out. In addition to Tony's, I'd suggest Marine. He is v. responsible, has a good deal of Englishl You find him by going from the moat eastward on Loi Kroh Rd to Kamphaengdin. There is a little wat on the sw corner, and he is around that corner to the right. I rented from him a number of bikes over a 3 month period, and all were in fine fettle - good condition too!