Korean Air

luther

Anyone flown Korean Air to the East Coast of the US.

I know there is another thread on CNX to the states, but everyone on it is in route to California

The K. A. website is quoting economy CM to Washington D.C. at 2,500 US $.

Assuming I can get it for a lot less.

Edited by luther

Last visit to Thailand, Korean Air was $1550 per person on its website. The cost on the various travel sites was that and higher. Norcross Travel here in Atlanta got us two tickets for $2180 on Korean Air a considerable difference. Try a real live travel agent they might surprise you with what they can come up with.

I just punched in an April flight from DC to BKK on asaptickets the lowest is on One World (unknown to me) for $997 followed by JAL for $1077 then Delta for $1081 On the website they give you a code that'll save you $50 if you call them code given after you check the flight

So what I'm saying is look around a bit other than kayak and travelocity etc

I flew Korean Air from Chiang Mai to Toronto a couple of weeks ago towards the end of February. The service was fine, food was edible in economy. The layover in Seoul was lengthly and they put me up at the Hyatt Regency Hotel with meal vouchers--the room was excellent. The entertainment on individual screens was good, and flight crew and on ground staff were friendly and efficient. The cost was about $1500 return, and it saves a lot of hassle of going through Bangkok