Used Laptop In Chiang Mai

sunnyhor

Hi,

I will be traveling to Chiang Mai next week. Will want to buy a used laptop but must be in good working conditions below 8000 Bht. Does anyone have this contact or anyone wanting to sell? Kindly email me at [email protected] . Tell me the specs, the battery lifespan , the model and how long is the laptop. Will purchase in Cash. Thank you and hope to hear from you!

I just saw a brand new 10 " Asus EeePC with 2Gig of Ram and a 320 GB HD for 9900 bahts at Panthip plaza the other day.

I don't know if it is worth to buy a 2nd hand laptop for 8000 ? There is some 2nd hand laptop for sale in the same Panthip Plaza though, just have a look.

Edited by Nawak

Hi,

thank you so much for the reply. I will look into that. Is that the one you mentioned a netbook or a notebook?

I just saw a brand new 10 " Asus EeePC with 2Gig of Ram and a 320 GB HD for 9900 bahts at Panthip plaza the other day.

I don't know if it is worth to buy a 2nd hand laptop for 8000 ? There is some 2nd hand laptop for sale in the same Panthip Plaza though, just have a look.

It's a 10,1 " Asus netbook like the one in this LINK. I didn't look very close for the specs but at this price it's not a bad deal.

Take time to visit the panthip Plaza and you'll maybe find what you are looking for but new for a couple of bahts more.

Thanks Nawak...

I will go Panthip! But not a netbook I am look...I am looking for a notebook.

It's a 10,1 " Asus netbook like the one in this LINK. I didn't look very close for the specs but at this price it's not a bad deal.

Take time to visit the panthip Plaza and you'll maybe find what you are looking for but new for a couple of bahts more.

Edited by sunnyhor

I think you can find a decent 13 " notebook (heavier than a netbook though and maybe not much savy on the battery life) around 13-14 K. Most of the shops are on the ground and 1st floor, have a look.

Edited by Nawak

Thanks Nawak.

I have a netbook, very very slow!

I think you can find a decent 13 " notebook (heavier than a netbook though and maybe not much savy on the battery life) around 13-14 K. Most of the shops are on the ground and 1st floor, have a look.

If yu decide to go second hand, there is a plaza on the superhighway between the Chang Peuak interchange (Road to Mae Rim) and the Rim Kam interchange (Amari rincome) about 500m west of the Chang Peuak junction. I can't remember its name and its a while since I've been there, but they used to have every second hand computer Item you could want. i'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will know its name

Thank you all people for being so helpful. The more recommendations the merrier. And now I think I would rather fork out a little to buy a brand new one. Thanks everyone!!

If yu decide to go second hand, there is a plaza on the superhighway between the Chang Peuak interchange (Road to Mae Rim) and the Rim Kam interchange (Amari rincome) about 500m west of the Chang Peuak junction. I can't remember its name and its a while since I've been there, but they used to have every second hand computer Item you could want. i'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will know its name

Siam Electronics has a banner up for a Lenova 14.1, Win 7, 2G, 500G HD - 9,900 baht.

Now that's cheap and Lenovo is a good brand (unless it's a Lenova ??? ). I guess it comes with Win Seven Starter ? Anyway, a good deal.