Driving Lessons For Motorbike Novice

canardo

Hey folks,

I bought my gf a FINO and it appears that she has neither a driving licence nor any practice at all. So, to get a driving licence, you need to drive already.

Is there any service like a driving school or something like that, where I can send her to learn it properly, driving itself, traffic rules and traffic signs?

Cheers,

Canardo

No idea in BKK, where I live all the way to Bang Yai there are 5 such places, all are easy to spot there have the window full of traffic signs + a few different models of scooter/motorbikes outside

No idea in BKK, where I live all the way to Bang Yai there are 5 such places, all are easy to spot there have the window full of traffic signs + a few different models of scooter/motorbikes outside

Thx, but I need in BKK...

:)

Edited by canardo

this is for learning to drive a car, not bike.

in 6 years i have been here, never seen a ' bike school ' before, i always thought it was built into thai kids how to drive a moped, as there do start driving them from an early age

in 6 years i have been here, never seen a ' bike school ' before, i always thought it was built into thai kids how to drive a moped, as there do start driving them from an early age

Yeah, probably, but I want her to learn not only speeding, steering and braking (once in a while), but also at least some basic rules, and will not let on the streets with the "try and error" method...

;)

Yeah, probably, but I want her to learn not only speeding, steering and braking (once in a while), but also at least some basic rules, and will not let on the streets with the "try and error" method...

;)

like , indicate, stop, look, turn.... which most motorbike drivers cant get step 1 correctly lol

Yes, there is a driving school on Rama IV. It's about 200-400 meters East from the Dusit Thani on the same side of the street. By all means, you care her enough to buy her the bike, drivers training would be a great investment that may well save her life.

Yes, there is a driving school on Rama IV. It's about 200-400 meters East from the Dusit Thani on the same side of the street. By all means, you care her enough to buy her the bike, drivers training would be a great investment that may well save her life.

Thx, I work near by and will check it out.

If she can ride a bicycle then she can ride a motor scooter or Motorcycle. Advice her to get an automatic transmission, not a manual transmission.

I learned how to ride a motor scooter when I went down to Phuket a few summers back, then from time to time when I go to Pattaya, I usually borrow my friends to do short errands or for practice.