Nice New Guesthouse @ Sukhumvit And Asoke

justSumGai

Was in Bkk recently and met a very personable young lady with GREAT english skills and she just opened a small guesthouse I thought people might like to know about, especially first timers to Bkk. She's been to a very good Uni here and is quite bright, and keen to help people to get around town. The place is newly opened and still in the decoration phase but the prices are reasonable if not good for the opening phase. Mick staffs the place herself and while I have not been I KNOW it's clean and nice. She has a good network of friends and I suspect she could find someone for personal tour guide service or help in shopping, etc. We discussed at length the problems even finding little common things around here can bring. I see someone can't find polypropylene rope in one post. She's even willing to do room service.

I think this place would be a great stop for a first timer especially.

http://www.asokmontri.com/

Look good - it's girl friendly? no extra charges?

Edit: Ah forget this - I just read the hostel's 'rules' - visitors only allowed in lobby etc. obviously she want's to open a nunnery!

Edited by ChiangMaiFun

Edit: Ah forget this - I just read the hostel's 'rules' - visitors only allowed in lobby etc. obviously she want's to open a nunnery!

:lol:

well, it's dam_n near across the street from Soi Cowboy and if she was guest friendly it'd be filled with mongers and no one would get any sleep :P

I did consider telling her to open up a short time place :)

well, it's dam_n near across the street from Soi Cowboy and if she was guest friendly it'd be filled with mongers and no one would get any sleep :P

I did consider telling her to open up a short time place :)

haha - her 'Rules' are pretty strict! NO sex tourists, visitors only allowed in Lobby bla bla bla

Geez, this isn't rocket science guys . . . just rent a room for two in the first place, then it will be girl friendly for sure. Just tell them your girl is coming to meet you later. If you want to bring more than one lady back to your room, sorry, on that point I don't have an answer.

Why not just pay 800bht for Honey House? It's 5min walk to cowboy, you could bring an elphant back if you wanted.

You're probably right, haven't tried it though. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just pay 800bht for Honey House? It's 5min walk to cowboy, you could bring an elphant back if you wanted.

You're probably right, haven't tried it though. :D

The Honey Hotel is well tired, budget place 800 baht room in the car park, I went and saw and went, rather pay the extra and have a nice place to stay and entertain. For the guy that uses buses and watches the penny's.