Thai Turist Visa

I had first tourist visa in Croatia September 2010 double enteries ..6months!

I got another one in Khota Bharu on 3 months at 17befruary ,and today i was at the imigration ofice and they told me that i can't came there anymore this year-does this means when i get a new visa,i can't came to their imigration ofice or at any in Thailand??? BTW i Live in Hat Yai!!

also i can't go to Malesia neither ,told me the same,that next time i have to go to some other place!!

so..my question is...how to go to Laos and get visa and where is the best place to go there,..!! thanks!

btw...if anyone needs directions,ride,or something in Hat Yai...can contact me i will be glad to help!! i do my visa runs at malesia Padang Besar!

Edited by SpeedFreakz

I strongly suspect you would not obtain a visa in Vientiane. Savannakhet or PP in Cambodia might be possible. Do a search and you should find reports of travel to both places - for you perhaps train to Bangkok as first step.

thank you for fast reply,i have one month to think about the options,but i wanna make a choice fast, cause tickets are cheaper when you buy earlier,and at the moment i dont't have much money to waste!

why do you think they won;t give me new visa there in Laos?

Because recent reports from Vientiane point to only two or three previous visas allowed in passport and you seem to exceed that already.

Lopburi your right my friend i was in Vientiane last week and i have allready 2 tourist visa on is passport he was denied now verry strict

• 2 months later...

My and my GF just came back from lao. I had 2 TR visa in my passport and my GF 4. They gave me a single TR but would not give any to my GF, so you only got the 2 weeks at the border. They told my this was the last time.

So i was thinking what would be the best way to get a visa.

1. Pay the fee to attent a school to learn thai. I dont know the cost of this. do anyone have any ideer ?

2. Get my ex. GF to set up a thai company ( if thai owner dont need the 2.000.000) and this way get a B visa. But this will give me a monthly cost on Social security for 4 thai staff same as 2.400 bath + 7 % tax of 50.000 baht total 5.900 baht + visa + workpermid.

3. make a new visa.

is there anyone with other ideers ?

My and my GF just came back from lao. I had 2 TR visa in my passport and my GF 4. They gave me a single TR but would not give any to my GF, so you only got the 2 weeks at the border. They told my this was the last time.

1. Pay the fee to attent a school to learn thai. I dont know the cost of this. do anyone have any ideer ?

2. Get my ex. GF to set up a thai company ( if thai owner dont need the 2.000.000) and this way get a B visa. But this will give me a monthly cost on Social security for 4 thai staff same as 2.400 bath + 7 % tax of 50.000 baht total 5.900 baht + visa + workpermid.

3. make a new visa.

1) Go to Cambodia where they are still giving out 2X tourist visas (use a tout to ensure success)

2) Go back to Laos and try again (use a tout to ensure success)

3. make a new visa.

1) Go to Cambodia where they are still giving out 2X tourist visas (use a tout to ensure success)

2) Go back to Laos and try again (use a tout to ensure success)

Can you recoment any ?

If yes do you have an adresse, email or number

Thanks so much

AJ

• 4 weeks later...

Infront of the Thai embassy in Vientiane, look for Mr Pun. Short chubby man, good English, cost for double entry TT visa approx 2000bht. He guarantees a visa for u, but as always there is some risk of failure. Have used him 3x in the past, no problems, and he delivers to your guesthouse the following day. Best of luck!