Koh Samui Didnt Even Make The Top 25

..... my mates still stranded...... tsunami recently ..... fault plates ....... risk of oil spills .....

The only thing you missed out is that today is Friday the thirteenth.

We're all doomed ....... farewell cruel world.:lol:

:cheesy: :cheesy: Cheers for the injection of humour.

Can anyone highlght something that hasn't already been said on this thread?

OK I'll start.....Pattaya is a sh*thole.

All constructive comments welcome.

Friday 13th hmm no need for lucky white Heather here lol.....:whistling:

agreed, whats Pattaya got to do with a thread about Samui not making top 25, doubt Pattaya did either mind, having said that, beaches??? are cleaned everyday all day, and you can access the beach from the beach road. the roads do have central reservations with flowers,trees,grass etc. roads clean and pot hole free, but diffo not top 25.

anyway best stay on topic of Samui, maybe start with drainage constuctive, think this was honey bar not so long ago. its what happens when trees on mountains are replaced with concrete, sand goes into darins and blocks them. still there was access to the sea that day without having to go through a resort :blink:

post-53164-0-13381300-1305265123_thumb.j

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

agreed, whats Pattaya got to do with a thread about Samui not making top 25, doubt Pattaya did either mind, having said that, beaches??? are cleaned everyday all day, and you can access the beach from the beach road. the roads do have central reservations with flowers,trees,grass etc. roads clean and pot hole free, but diffo not top 25.

anyway best stay on topic of Samui, maybe start with drainage constuctive, think this was honey bar not so long ago. its what happens when trees on mountains are replaced with concrete, sand goes into darins and blocks them. still there was access to the sea that day without having to go through a resort :blink:

Tear up the concrete road...get rid of 2/3 of the shops etc and plant some trees. Works for me 100%. When do we start? :D

The only thing you missed out is that today is Friday the thirteenth.

We're all doomed ....... farewell cruel world.:lol:

agreed, whats Pattaya got to do with a thread about Samui not making top 25, doubt Pattaya did either mind

actually Pattaya did make it into the top 25 !:(

agreed, whats Pattaya got to do with a thread about Samui not making top 25, doubt Pattaya did either mind

actually Pattaya did make it into the top 25 !:(

then it is a farce, has to be about the worst resort apart from one thing, can never work out why 100,000s koreans, chinese, etc go there,, few thousand american marines there now, wondered why they going out to sea for 2 days then coming back, missing the night of the 17th obviously they were aware it was going to be a dry day so get all the boys on ship and take em away for the night.

one person desperate to come back Is old eye 90 owner who is in Surrat, rang me 2 nights ago, she is working in a kitchen hotel, what a waste of talent. now the eye 90 reopening i woul;d be back for a visit.

• 1 month later...

i would not worry i doubt places lke Japan and S.America where they were hit by floods also did not make it.

i qould be hard to make it when we were hit my samuis worst storm.

i doubt phuket made it when the Tsunami hit either