Austrlia 5 ---jamaica 0

Australia 5 0 Jamaica (FT)

Marco Bresciano 3:00

Archie Thompson 29:00

Mark Viduka 48:00

John Aloisi 58:00

Joel Griffiths 84:00

Big Deal!! pretty soon Australia will be playing against Real teams like Frimley United or Ash Vale Wandererers, and when they get flogged we will start hearing the old excuses(the grass was to long or the ball was too hard)give them a bye into the world cup :o then they dont have to go through the Farce of playing these part time Island teams to qualify , think this should liven this topic up :D nignoy

Big Deal!! pretty soon Australia will be playing against Real teams like Frimley United or Ash Vale Wandererers, and when they get flogged we will start hearing the old excuses(the grass was to long or the ball was too hard)give them a bye into the world cup :o then they dont have to go through the Farce of playing these part time Island teams to qualify , think this should liven this topic up :D nignoy

I believe that for the next World Cup, Australia will be playing in the Asian qualifying groups. They will face some stiffer tests from the middle-eastern teams and the skillful Japanese and Koreans.

I think it's a good thing for the Aussies as they will get play against better opposition. Beating teams such as the Cook Islands 10 - 0 with their second choice team, doesn't give them much competition and Australia have struggled in the past when they have come up against stronger nations because they aren't used to the higher level of competition.

On paper Australia have a strong squad. I hope they make it to the World Cup finals :D

I thought the Thai's pronounce it as nid-noi...hmmmmmmm I think u got that wrong aswell...... :D

U should read some current post from ur fellow English posters....its all the England team managers fault at the moment.......

I didnt see any excuses from us when the Ashes series was over.......even though our main bowler got injured after the first test.......

A 5th ranked South American team is no part time Island team, and it would be a hard ask for England to beat one of those South American teams....

I thought the Thai's pronounce it as nid-noi...hmmmmmmm I think u got that wrong aswell...... :D

U should read some current post from ur fellow English posters....its all the England team managers fault at the moment.......

I didnt see any excuses from us when the Ashes series was over.......even though our main bowler got injured after the first test.......A 5th ranked South American team is no part time Island team, and it would be a hard ask for England to beat one of those South American teams....

They're not excuses (after all we've already qualified) I think most posters are honest enough to recognise that England aren't playing anywhere near their potential at the mo' and in my opinion that is down to The Swede.

I didnt see any excuses from us when the Ashes series was over.......even though our main bowler got injured after the first test.......A 5th ranked South American team is no part time Island team, and it would be a hard ask for England to beat one of those South American teams....

They're not excuses (after all we've already qualified) I think most posters are honest enough to recognise that England aren't playing anywhere near their potential at the mo' and in my opinion that is down to The Swede.

Its gotta be the Swede, it couldnt be a poms fault because they are the best in the world at everything, we know because they keep telling us so. :D

Its gotta be the Swede, it couldnt be a poms fault because they are the best in the world at everything, we know because they keep telling us so. :D

Thought it would liven the thread up :D , sorry not a fan of English soccer either ,have been a Schalke 04 supporter for 35 years, as far as my nignoy is concerned that was how the puyai ban translated my name back in 1963 when I first lived in isaan, over the years just kept the wrong spelling and wrong pronunciation as old habits die hard :D just proved my point I think aussies have no sense of humour and can not take any form of critisism, mind you saying that we poms are just as bad ,but there you go ,thats life, just having fun, living it up in retirement ,growing old very disgracefully :D Nignoy, Nidnoi, Nitnoi, Aloysius scouse mahoney jones :D

:D

What's it like being the worst? :D:D

I didnt see any excuses from us when the Ashes series was over.......

No, because you were <deleted> and didn't have a leg to stand on, although that captain of yours was full of it :D

just proved my point I think aussies have no sense of humour and can not take any form of critisism

We all knew that already, Nn :D aussie, aussie, aussie :D

just proved my point I think aussies have no sense of humour

I disagree, they have got a sense of humour and they are very sensitive also:-

Three Aussies were working on a high-rise building project - Steve, Bruce and Bluey.

Steve falls off and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says, "Someone should go and

tell his wife."

Bluey says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Fosters.

Bruce says, "Where did you get that, Bluey?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me," Bluey replies.

"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you the beer?"

"Well not exactly," Bluey says. "When she answered the door, I said to her,'You must be Steve's widow'.

She said, 'No, I'm not a widow.'

And I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Fosters you are'."

just proved my point I think aussies have no sense of humour

I disagree, they have got a sense of humour and they are very sensitive also:-

Three Aussies were working on a high-rise building project - Steve, Bruce and Bluey.

Steve falls off and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says, "Someone should go and

tell his wife."

Bluey says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Fosters.

Bruce says, "Where did you get that, Bluey?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me," Bluey replies.

"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you the beer?"

"Well not exactly," Bluey says. "When she answered the door, I said to her,'You must be Steve's widow'.

She said, 'No, I'm not a widow.'

And I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Fosters you are'."

:o Love it! Uncooth to the end :D

[its gotta be the Swede, it couldnt be a poms fault because they are the best in the world at everything, we know because they keep telling us so. :o

Lay off the rum for a day Ozzy boy. You're hearing strange voices. " MATRON"

Are you Brits bored or something ,you are biting like a school of carp . :D

We're getting hungry waitin' for Siam to arrive :D

:D:D:D ........