Skype Wont Divert To My Ais Cell Phone

happyjune

I have the world wide package with skype, that includes Thai cell / mobile phones.

I have my Skype call FWD set to my Thai number that is in Thailand. AIS sim.

It says, "your call is being diverted free of charge - please wait"

Sometimes my phone rings and when I anser there is no connection, many times it doesn't even ring.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Gets better, wife has same AIS 12Call plan as me, just different number. Had 3 calls all 100% over the last hour.

Her sim in my phone works good, my sim in any phone works, but not for inbound Skype calls, it rings but no connection when answered.

Gezz this place shits me, why cant we just have normal <deleted>*%ing 3G like an other 3rd world messed up country and run an iPhone or a computer.

jap.gif

Gets better, wife has same AIS 12Call plan as me, just different number. Had 3 calls all 100% over the last hour.

Her sim in my phone works good, my sim in any phone works, but not for inbound Skype calls, it rings but no connection when answered.

Gezz this place shits me, why cant we just have normal <deleted>*%ing 3G like an other 3rd world messed up country and run an iPhone or a computer.

jap.gif

Try resetting your network settings and rebooting. Forwarding from Skype to my phone was sometimes spotty also, but it doesn't have anything to do with 3G. The Skype call comes in on your mobile signal once it hits Thailand.

jap.gif

do you talk like that in front of your own family members....? do you...?

even if your family members tolerate your language.... or that you feel you have the total power and control over them.... so they each have to put up with your 'blankadee blank' attitudes....

don't ever forget for a moment.... we are not your family members.... and we do not have to put up with your blankadee blank.... in public....

have some respect for yourself, your own family members and other thaivisa members.... as well.... OK? :huh:

thx.... B)