Anyone Off For A Beer Later?

hotandhumid

There is a charity event at the New Inn, Soi Khao Talo, tonight. Some live jamming and raffle. Bring the missus!

Thanks, but that sounds as boring as hell. Besides, we have a 2 year old.

Thanks anyway.

I'll bring my 1.5 year old ;)

There is a charity event at the New Inn, Soi Khao Talo, tonight. Some live jamming and raffle. Bring the missus!

Thanks anyway.

If I wanted friday nights with the missus and kid and a raffle I would have stayed in the UK :bah:

Thanks anyway.

Take your 2 yr old to soi 6 then, seriously you want to go out and have beers and your taking your kid ?

Thanks anyway.

Take your 2 yr old to soi 6 then, seriously you want to go out and have beers and your taking your kid ?

Start as you mean to go on is my motto :bah:

From what I understand, the man wants to have a break from his missus and kid and have a few beers with the boys for a change, no need to go all ballistic on him. Why do I get the feeling that this forum is getting more and more crowded with old, grumpy, unlaid men?

Thanks anyway.

If I wanted friday nights with the missus and kid and a raffle I would have stayed in the UK :bah:

So you need a handler to go out for a beer? Be a brave man, go alone. I'm sure your "missus" would appreciate it. :whistling:

Edited by Semper

Thanks anyway.

You sound a bit livelier than most about here.