Deporatation ?

It'd be hard to find someone that stupid wouldn't it ?  :o

I can think of someone who shall remain nameless but intends opening multiple business in Thailand and Australia ranging from Laundry, internet cafe, Acquiring an airline, boy bar and a muay thai shorts distributor....... Come to think of it, we might get a post asking how to acquire dynamite in the not too distant future as another business opportunity stirs in the mind of the dreamer :D

It'd be hard to find someone that stupid wouldn't it ?   :o

I can think of someone who shall remain nameless but intends opening multiple business in Thailand and Australia ranging from Laundry, internet cafe, Acquiring an airline, boy bar and a muay thai shorts distributor....... Come to think of it, we might get a post asking how to acquire dynamite in the not too distant future as another business opportunity stirs in the mind of the dreamer :D

Our BillyBoy :D

Hi,

Do never contact your embassy is this situation as they have no power anyway and they will make situation worser.

I agree with Robert after what I heard today.

Though they have the power no doubt !

This person at the embassy was lieing and bad mouthing !

This person did not had any shame nor will this person would say sorry for it ! Yes he tried to fart with his BS today on me.

LOL!

When I tell you what this weidos' did to her for almost a month, you won't believe me ! LOL !

Sorry to say !

It sucks !

Edited by tonyla

Appreciate some of your inputs,

however I have not heard a single good suggestion how to get her back home;

be concerte and tell me you can help ! and how ?

Tonyla,

the very first thing YOU need to do, if YOU really want to help YOUR friend, is to give the forum some POSITIVE information about this situation. Thus far you have been asked for some pretty basic information. I have read and re-read your posts and I am as yet to see any straightforward answers from you. :D (and if I just spent 2 mins writting to a TROLL, I will be pissed right off) :D:o:D

Yeah. It’s a troll and I’m the biggest fool.

I received some private, coherent, messages and an assurance the story was genuine. The OP is resident in Los Angeles. Apparently the girl friend was detained at BKK on the 15 Sept , later corrected to 6 Oct, at the China airlines check-in desk. Phsychiatric hospital actually made sense, as that is where all farang women are detained, so I gave OP contact number and some private advice.

Yet when OP posts here it is incoherent and evasive. Deliberately so: OP is trying to see if there is a bigger sucker than me out there.