Where Is The Labour Office In Pattaya

Any one tell me where the Labour office is to pick up my WP ? , got to go next week, I live near Macros on Sumkhamvit road

Any unexpected problems I might encounter when I get there? Any horror stories ?

All the paperwork has been submitted by my future employer m but you never know !!! (Goverment Dpt blah blah)

Cheers all

:huh:

paul

As far as I know, there is no Labor Office in Pattaya. The Provincial Labor Office is located in Muang Chonburi.

From Pattaya - Ao Udom - Sri Racha - Bang Saen - to Chonburi. (just follow Sukhumvit or #3)

Pass the Makro in Chonburi and turn left at the traffic lights.

Follow this road until you come at traffic light (approx. 4 km)

Go straight at the traffic lights.

After approx. 1 km you'll get at a roundabout

Turn left.

You'll find the labor department after approx. 1 km on your right. (pretty busy with food stalls all over)

Take care that you don't forget your passport and the receipt from your employer (notification of application) and of course the fee.

If there IS a labor office in Pattaya please let us know.

As far as I know, there is no Labor Office in Pattaya. The Provincial Labor Office is located in Muang Chonburi.

From Pattaya - Ao Udom - Sri Racha - Bang Saen - to Chonburi. (just follow Sukhumvit or #3)

Pass the Makro in Chonburi and turn left at the traffic lights.

Follow this road until you come at traffic light (approx. 4 km)

Go straight at the traffic lights.

After approx. 1 km you'll get at a roundabout

Turn left.

You'll find the labor department after approx. 1 km on your right. (pretty busy with food stalls all over)

Take care that you don't forget your passport and the receipt from your employer (notification of application) and of course the fee.

If there IS a labor office in Pattaya please let us know.

I support that there is no Labour office in Pattaya. Its a Provincial Labour office and located in the Chonburi City as head of Chonburi Province