Resigning From A Current Job

pinebits

I am not sure if I am in the right forum or not but anyway, is there anybody who can help me here... I am currently working here in Thailand with a 1 year non b visa, I got it even before I got employed by my present company. After 4 months of working with them, I feel that I want to resign immediately without giving them a 30 days notice as stated in my contract. Now, the question is, will I have a problem (legally)in the future if I resign immediately? Knowing what the boss did with other past colleagues who resigned I don't want to have problems like them and that is the reason why when he gave me my contract, I haven't given him back a signed contract up to now plus he hasn't fix my work permit yet as agreed when we had a talk before I started working with him.

Any input will be much appreciated. Thank you!

If you dont have WP you are working illegally

If you havent signed a contract yet....then they cannot invoke any of the conditions of contract either..ie the 30 days notice

What problems have ex-employees had in the past. ?

If you resign there is not really much they can do

You're allowed 30 sick days a year. There are only 2 weeks left in the current month.

I'd say stick around 'til payday and call in sick as many times as you can in the meantime. Just make sure you are there at the end of the month to pick up your check. Then send the boss an email and tell him you quit.

Just not showing up at all is common, but poor manners.