Well Done

Aussietrooper

Thank you, thank you, I love you all.

I will like to take this opportunity to thank everybody here today. My wife, Carol Vorderman, the internet bloke and Raffaele De Vita for scoring the winner against Bristol City on Wednesday. I couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you, thank you, I love you all.

I will like to take this opportunity to thank everybody here today. My wife, Carol Vorderman, the internet bloke and Raffaele De Vita for scoring the winner against Bristol City on Wednesday. I couldn't have done it without you.

You are married to Carol Vorderman? Wow! At one time she was my prime fantasy object - and then I called the lady I was in congress with Carol. Her name was Barbara. Major disaster.

Aussietrooper ,I just wana say it is a breath of fresh air to have a subscriber such as yourself here on the Thai Visas board where such positive reinforcements certainly (well in MY opinions) makes coming here to read the postings all the more enjoyable.

I know some members here get a lot of abuses and criticisms for being negative and having the bad attitudes, but heck, everyone has their bad days no? Your message has, I think, helped to remind all of us here that a little bit of friendly words can go along way and make being here on this board that little bit more comfortable.

Just my two satangs worth guys ,hope not to offend or stick my thoughts down any ones throats ok. have a wonderful evening fellows /and gals :)

peace from daMaven