Pinched Nerve In My Neck

1000baht

Hey guys,

Need to tap into the local Knowledge here....I have had a pinched nerve in my neck now for about 2 weeks, havent really done anything about it, besides some lotions, creams what have you. From what I understand Pinched nerves usually take care of themselves but can take a long time. I believe it can be fixed by a Massage or Chiropractic means. Just would like to hear if anyone knows anyone around here ( Im in Rawai ) . Would like to stay away from the hospitals.

Thanks

Yanee at The Siam Physical Therapy Clinic fixed my shoulder, it was completely frozen, old rotator cuff injury returned to give me grief. She is very good. This copied from her facebook page:

55/737 Phuket Villa Dowroong/Morning Star Village,Chaofa East Rd,Vichit,Muang,Phuket, Amphoe Muang Phuket, Thailand 83000HoursMon - Fri:9:00 am-6:00 pmSat:9:00 am-12:00 pmAboutSport Injuries and Pain Management !!!!

Licensed Physiotherapist since 2001

Please contact us for an appointment 081-4236569 , 076-376741 or by e-mail ; [email protected]

Parking LotPublic Transit

Our Services

- Comprehensive evaluations to accurately determine the deficits and special needs of each patient

- Modalities (heat, cold, ultrasound, electrical stimulation,Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation ) to assist in pain relief

- Rehabilitation programs for post surgical shoulders, elbows, knees, neck and back

- Golf and Running injury rehabilitation programs

- Soccer and Tennis injury rehabilitation programs

- Manual therapy ( Massage,Sports Massage,Strecting, Trigger point Therapy)

- Work injury rehabilitation programs

- Spine and joint mobilization

Edited by 69690jay

that's funny, I got exactly the same thing!

2 weeks ago I slept in a stupid position and woke up because of pain in my neck.

On my left hand, my little finger and half of my ring finger have a tingling sensation.

I read up and it is because the urnal nerve is pinched, probably somewhere around the cervical disk #8 (C8).

Also wondering what I can do.

Went to see my doc, but he just gave me muscle relaxants and antirhumatisants

Right on guys...lots of good info, am going to get it looked at today. Thanks

Get all relaxed in the sauna, and then bend straight over and touch your toes, relax completely and rotate your head around a bit. See if you can't get that disc off that nerve.

yes much the same, I just turn my head as far as possible to one side, hold it for a few seconds, then turn the other way and do the same. Do this a few times and it can stretch and relax the muscles in the neck.