Which 3 Cars , Money Not Too Important.

br12stol

Know someone just about to inherit a large sum of money 500+ million bht (lots of land in BKK) , so we start talking about car choices

Requirement: Everyday Drive, , 4x4 and sports car... budget up to 25 million, also where would you buy, which importers are good?

If it was me

New BMW 5 series 525d (4 mill), Pajero sport, (1.5) and Porche Caymen (7) so 12.5 million that would do me....How about you?

or Golf GTI, Pajero, Audi R8biggrin.gif what a problem to have....jeeez

I admit I am somewhat envious of their predicament ;)

Personally

Everyday: Mercedes C63 AMG wagon

4x4: Land Rover Discovery/Range Rover Vogue

Supercar: Nissan GT-R

Expensive but you'd have a good chunk of change 25million bht.B)

Wow some nice cars, making me nervy just talking about spending that sort of money. The GTR is different at about 8-11 mill also maybe

Been looking on one2 car, how about a Rolls Royce Ghost looks special and cheap(555) at this price

http://showroom.one2...ar_id=i21100308

BHT17,900,000 considering its £200,000+ in UK , better car than the bentley???? and the 458 Italia looks amazing http://www.whatcar.com/car-reviews/ferrari/458-coupe/video/25936-4

Scary stuffunsure.gif

Edited by Tywais
Removed quote tags

Range Rover Vogue - For comfort and distance.

Ferrari California - Because you can.

Range Rover Evoque - Regular driving.

OR...

Range Rover Vogue - For comfort and distance.

Classic Porsche 356 - Because you can.

Ferrari Italia Spider - Because you can.

+Ford Fiesta - Because you might need it !!!

If it were me I would go for what I have now A Fortuner top of the range engine sorted for more power. Reason's cheapish, big, good vision, and like a tank just the thing for Thai road's. Why the F. dream as they all the other car's are well over taxed here, so you are just throwing your cash down the drain. Sorry about that just my thought's, and being logical.

With that sort of money you could just import it yourself, after all 25 million baht for just cars is a lot of money ;)

A Tesla Roadster would dispose of 30% of it, blisteringly quick and makes a cool whine :P Ah, and no issues with fuel prices, just plug it in.

If it were me I would go for what I have now A Fortuner top of the range engine sorted for more power. Reason's cheapish, big, good vision, and like a tank just the thing for Thai road's. Why the F. dream as they all the other car's are well over taxed here, so you are just throwing your cash down the drain. Sorry about that just my thought's, and being logical.

Are you A Man With a Purse..:cheesy:

Yep and it's full up.

Yep and it's full up.

Gosh, envy. <_<

For me it would be the Bentley Continental GT. Best of all worlds. Near 600 hp, 0-60 MPH in low 4 seconds and comfort beyond your dreams.. Easy to drive everything you want BUT if something goes wrong, hmmmmmmmmmm. :)

to slow, my cheap Ninja650R does 0-60mph in less than 4 seconds, at 257k baht :P

but honestly, I couldnt see myself waisting all this money on cars

Huyndai van around town/daily driver, with an excellent non smoking driver, or perhaps 2 drivers, Recliners, fridge, massage and internett in car ;)

Lotus Elise for fun, trying to be as fast and agile as a bike. a benz sl could work too, but not with the Thai 1,8 engine

benz 500S for long trips when I want to drive myself

4x4, wait for the Ranger 3,2

I know, only half the budget :rolleyes:

For me it would be the Bentley Continental GT. Best of all worlds. Near 600 hp, 0-60 MPH in low 4 seconds and comfort beyond your dreams.. Easy to drive everything you want BUT if something goes wrong, hmmmmmmmmmm. :)

to slow, my cheap Ninja650R does 0-60mph in less than 4 seconds, at 257k baht :P

Huyndai van around town/daily driver, with an excellent non smoking driver, or perhaps 2 drivers, Recliners, fridge, massage and internett in car ;)

Lotus Elise for fun, trying to be as fast and agile as a bike. a benz sl could work too, but not with the Thai 1,8 engine

A Vauxhall Cresta did much the same 0-60 in the1960 era, , not much progress there., i thought bikes were quick :D

We are talking 4 wheels here and deep pockets. :D

You sure about your Ninja times ;).

A Vauxhall Cresta did much the same 0-60 in the1960 era, , not much progress there., i thought bikes were quick :D

Vauxhall Cresta bugger me your going back a bit. But I think they were only quick because after 6 month's bit's used to fall off it. Rust dont you know.

With that sort of money you could just import it yourself, after all 25 million baht for just cars is a lot of money ;)

A Tesla Roadster would dispose of 30% of it, blisteringly quick and makes a cool whine :P Ah, and no issues with fuel prices, just plug it in.

Finally someone in Thailand noticed the Tesla. For me?

Daily car: Tesla model s

4x4: range rover liberty ev (better than the original in 4x4)

supercar: rimac supercar or Tesla roadster 3.0!!!

But Crossy is an electrician as well (i think)

But Crossy is an electrician as well (i think)

Doesn't matter if he is an electrician, geek, scientist, politician, teacher, sewer cleaner....if he knows what car performance should be and he mentioned the Tesla, then he know what cars should be...

Nissan March for me!!! but parked along side it would be a Suzuki GSX R 1000 just because this lucky person is getting 500 million plus no need to waste it on ridiculous cars that you can not use to the full, same for the super bike but a lot cheaper!! oh might treat myself to a game of golf at one of the over priced courses on this Island!!

Nissan March for me!!! but parked along side it would be a Suzuki GSX R 1000 just because this lucky person is getting 500 million plus no need to waste it on ridiculous cars that you can not use to the full, same for the super bike but a lot cheaper!! oh might treat myself to a game of golf at one of the over priced courses on this Island!!

The workers in the Factories that built the Ridiculous Cars are happy theres not many that just hoard it..:D