Beng

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there,

Waste management is a very important matter indeed. Forgot to put it on the list. Thank you. Still remember the Incinerator (Hua Thanon) and waste water plant (chaweng) in place, but not being used for years. And not to forget the garbage trucks !! When I was driving to work early morning. All the way down Chaweng and over to Lamai. The smell from the truck, that had passed earlier was still present ....... But highest prices in the country.

...the local government shit cart is emptying most of the pumped shit from Maenam's location to Ban Tai and pumping in the bush so any run off then flows down a creek when it rain. Hope your bottled water is not coming from that area.

There goes the Beckhams' tropical paradise home in Bantai...

Right Rooo. Samui not for me anymore. Lived there from 89 to 09 and saw it getting from a little paradise to a dump.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a long term appartment or house rental in the 5k/month region. Thank you for your ideas.

Hi there,

Waste management is a very important matter indeed. Forgot to put it on the list. Thank you. Still remember the Incinerator (Hua Thanon) and waste water plant (chaweng) in place, but not being used for years. And not to forget the garbage trucks !! When I was driving to work early morning. All the way down Chaweng and over to Lamai. The smell from the truck, that had passed earlier was still present ....... But highest prices in the country.

So you still moved back to Samui, and got a work in two weeks.?

Highest prices in the country?

Yes, you have to pay more than 5K for falang living.