My Thailand Adventure!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pity you didn't meet Nong Toom. She might have taught you some manners  :D  :D

hehe endure

dont blame him, the boy jesse has no pubic hair yet , his spermatozoa is much more than his neuron

give him a break !! :o

btw this is nong toom :D

real-life%20nong%20toom%20-%20evolution.jpg

arttoom-passingofboxinggloveshorizo.jpg

So whats the point here, a TV who used to box? Nothing that cant be fixed with a handgun. Wow you find one tough TV hero and all the sudden this guy should "watch out" for the lady boys who are going to kick his ass?

I dont understand why everyone thinks that for one to be open minded one has to dig the TV scene?

I dont dig it, and Ive lived in more countries and cities than most the TV's here?

Am I close minded because of that?

I just dont get the if you dont accept every freaky possible permutation on the planet you are not open minded POV. Its actually quite close minded of you.

I dont dig Mormons with 6 wives either, does that mean Im close minded?

I also dont care if somone spends their income on having their Adams Apple scraped off, just dont call people closed minded because they dont dig your scene.

Now before I get gang attacked by the TV's on this forum let me add that I don’t have any problem with the choice you made, I just don’t dig it. Kind in the way I prefer brunettes. My problem is with the assumption that people these days think that if a person doesn’t "dig" everyone’s scene they are somehow shallow or "close minded".

I also don’t like the fact that a lot of TV's fly in stealth mode and think that is OK. The responsibility is on you to be honest, not for every hetero out there to take a course in trans gender so they can successfully determine a ladyboy from a lady.

It’s not always that easy, and it’s not the hetero's responsibility IMHO. It’s dishonest to fly stealth, and most TV's know that in their heart, but they still do it...yes even you have admitted to doing it Bambi.

So I guess you take your chances, if you're willing to fly stealth it means you have accepted the consequences of said "flight" ending with you having your wings ripped off. Its fair isn’t it? You were trying to rip him off , not necessarily in a financial way, but its still a con. And where I come from con men that get caught, get what’s coming to them. :D

All Im saying is be open minded to people that think spending thousands of dollars to switch genders so they can become housewives is odd to say the least.

Edited by Incalclickable

The previous poster merely explained his opinion without malice or flaming. I disagree with his opinion, but tolerance works both ways, and everyone has a right to their own beliefs. The poster managed to post his objections respectfully, like I wish more here would sometimes.

cv

What part offended you?
This doesn't sound very "respectful" to me: :o
Nothing that cant be fixed with a handgun.
...every freaky possible permutation...
And what is 'going stealth"? :D
You know in some societies it is OK to sleep with your daughters, or small children. Does that mean that I am closed minded because I don’t dig that?

Of course not, but nobody mentioned anything about incest or pedophilia before you.

It's a common trait of rhetoric, to link something generally disapproved of to something you dislike for reasons of your own - it makes your argument seem reasonable at the surface.

But how come you link homo- and transsexuality to incest, underage sex and "every freaky possible permutation"?

And on the same level as "to cut off a woman’s genitals"?

I find this highly offensive!

Anyway, this is going wildly offtopic...

As I said earlier, I have no tolerance for this kind of malicious, mixed up arguments. :D

Edited by zzap

How did this thread turn into a bash Bambi thread? Dude, if you're not into stealth, then that's just too bad now isn't it? I say if someone wants to take a walk on the wild side, power to them. If you can't defend against it in your own life, that's a bummer. I think that really deep down you fear that wild side because it's what you truly desire

How did this thread turn into a bash Bambi thread? Dude, if you're not into stealth, then that's just too bad now isn't it? I say if someone wants to take a walk on the wild side, power to them. If you can't defend against it in your own life, that's a bummer. I think that really deep down you fear that wild side because it's what you truly desire

The more I read the Dude, the more I dig, you dig? Keep digging dude, bedlam needs you :D Meantime, The Dude has spoken above, listen up, enuff said :D

Now, whatever became of our Jesse? :o

Now, whatever became of our Jesse? :D
Maybe a little financial mismanagement to the point he no longer can justify the 50b for logging in at cafe :o

(or some old German in Phuket has him chained in the basement in a leather suit with a gag-ball in his mouth, Jesse's recurring nightmare ... :D:D)

Looks like that incalc dude is gone so we can move on

So is the next person who restarts the previous arguement. I cleaned the topic more than I should have as it was at the point it should be closed, but as it WAS a good thread we'll give it a last chance.

cv

quote Incalclickable

So whats the point here, a TV who used to box? Nothing that cant be fixed with a handgun. Wow you find one tough TV hero and all the sudden this guy should "watch out" for the lady boys who are going to kick his ass?

You'll find that there are quite a few Ladyboys that could kick your arse and yours Jesse! Don't under estimate them :o they can be very very nasty.

Edited by davethailand

poor cdnvic.... :o

struggling to keep the thread cleaned up and people just keep coming into the house with muddy boots...

smirking@

GorgeousThai

Total Cumulative Posts 1

not very imaginative...

and off-topic

Edited by sriracha john

poor cdnvic.... :o 

struggling to keep the thread cleaned up and people just keep coming into the house with muddy boots...

This job is a constant battle between good and evil.

fight.gif

Jesse owes me a case of beer when he gets home.

cv

What kind then Cdnvic? Make it an expensive brand. Of course, he probably won't have any money when he gets home because he will have spent it all!

I suspect our Jesse (if he's smart) has already headed up north for a bit of trekking and is out in the wilds of Chiang Mai riding an elephant or rafting down the river on a bamboo raft.

Cause if he was still down here, he'd be going stir crazy in the rain and would def be online all the time! (like me :o )

He,he :D Coffee-through-nose-funny Bkkmadness!

Cheers!

LOL...

seems it's almost impossible for this thread to stay on-topic. 

:o

"theorizing that Jesse has become enamored with a local lass"..... and deciding how best to stay on in Thailand...

His next thread will be "What can I sell on ebay?" :D