Omg What Is Happening To The Water This Morning?

nikkoid66

You didn't buy one of those over-priced sewage-view ocean-view condos from the Pattaya real estate pimps did you :lol:

The color of the water aside, the amount of filth on the beach (including the pics of the filth that goes by the name of jet ski scamers) is outrageous and will not attract high-end tourists (or low end tourists). I do not know whether it is coming from onshore or from boats dumping garbage offshore, but it is really disgusting.

(Sunday) I also notice in the morning (low tide and small waves) of a coffee color water lingering near the shore.... I am assuming it is from the flooding a couple weeks ago and the change of current. I realize I am not Thai or understand Pattaya mafial politics, but one would think the city officials would be serious to clean up the pollution that runs into the sea instead of being "post active" everytime there is flooding. Pattaya has a HUGE tax revenue--it can afford it.

You didn't buy one of those over-priced sewage-view ocean-view condos from the Pattaya real estate pimps did you :lol:

The color of the water aside, the amount of filth on the beach (including the pics of the filth that goes by the name of jet ski scamers) is outrageous and will not attract high-end tourists (or low end tourists). I do not know whether it is coming from onshore or from boats dumping garbage offshore, but it is really disgusting.

you are not wrong about the jet scammers.

in pic 4 the guy with his back to camera with the hat / face thing on his head is a serial offender.

i know his outline even from that angle