Good Pub In Hat Yai

seekingfriends

101 views and not a single reply. So does this mean that there isn't one single decent boozer in Had Yai :o

Try post laser disc the banboo bar or the swan,there all shit but there the ex pat bars i think.

Well with a reccomendation like that i'll be on my way down there! :D

• Like 1

101 views and not a single reply. So does this mean that there isn't one single decent boozer in Had Yai :o

Try post laser disc the banboo bar or the swan,there all shit but there the ex pat bars i think.

Well with a reccomendation like that i'll be on my way down there! :D

Welll just the truth really there are simply not many good bars in Hat yai.

thanks guys .for amoment i thought i was going to be robinson cruso for a while. there must be some western guys living around hat yai . its like a mini bangkok . all that is missing is the the girls and the bars .:rolleyes: james

Theres plenty of girls there dont worry about that.Go to post laser disc pub.

Try this http://www.thailand-beerbars.com/Hat_Yai/West_Side_Saloon.html

It has been a couple of years since I went to Hat Yai but always went to the WEST END. Good live USA C&W music & food & drinks. All reasonably priced.

I also used to go to the Thai style karaokes where the singers performed sets on stage. This is a little different & maybe enjoyed better with friends. Try the Indra Hotel

• 5 weeks later...

Swan and post laser aren't that bad. Food 'n drinks inexpensive and they are located right in the centerof HY. Good muslim restaurant is across from the King's hotel (hotel not to recommend though). Many of the hotels offer great value breakfast buffets (Novotel,Regency,etc.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...