Buying Indian Ingrediants For Cooking

raybarrell

I am not from Pattaya, I live in Buriram.I seem to remember there is somewhere in P. ,that will help you. If not, Little India in Bangkok will .The best place, where the Indian women do their grocery shopping, is ::Nisa Sachdev , 329 Soi Protooleck , Chakraphet Road , Pranakorn,10200. Also ,in the area ,Lots of Indian restaurants,Indian shops selling heaps of stuff from India.; Including Indian cookware.

Why don't you go into one of the genuine Indian Restaurants (a bit of tongue in cheek) In Pattaya and ask them very nicely if they are willing to sell you some of there home make Curry pastes ..Just a Thought !

Thx for your help it is appreciated

ray

Haven't used it myself but I'm told there is a shop selling Indian spices etc, in soi 17 off 2nd Road (opposite Diamond Beach Soi) RH side 50 metres or so up the soi.

Its next to the Sikh temple at the back of the School. Makro also have quite a good selection of Indian spices.

RabC

ray

Haven't used it myself but I'm told there is a shop selling Indian spices etc, in soi 17 off 2nd Road (opposite Diamond Beach Soi) RH side 50 metres or so up the soi.

This is correct, but actually is Soi 16, and a little further than 50 metres --- more like 150 metres.

ray

This is correct, but actually is Soi 16, and a little further than 50 metres --- more like 150 metres.

Oops.....geography was never my strongest subject! :crying: