North Thailand /Resort/ Homestay Hopping

THAIPHUKET

Have been riding my motorbike in the North. Always stayed unplanned wherever on the way, small resorts, guesthouses, hotels. Consequence = the day rides were fantastic, the long evenings/ nights not so much. Often dark small rooms, uncomfy beds. Now I would like to do a ride going from place to place where I can say: yes this one had something where I could very well stay a few more days.

I want to leave it that general thought, don't want to talk about price, more about ambiance, hospitality, just feeling goooood.

You noticed, didn't limit it to any category. But I am not interested in the purely posh outfits, where everything is over-manicured, simply artificial.

Any experience that would help?

I know Captain Slash and admire him for his way of riding endless roads in the most frugal way.

This is not the style I am looking for.

I also know GTRider.com . By placing my question on this forum I had hoped to reach out to a wider audience, beyond motor bikers. Nice spots can also be discovered by 'ordinary

people'.

I know Captain Slash and admire him for his way of riding endless roads in the most frugal way.

This is not the style I am looking for.

I also know GTRider.com . By placing my question on this forum I had hoped to reach out to a wider audience, beyond motor bikers. Nice spots can also be discovered by 'ordinary

people'.

Greetings

I have recently retired to Thailand my wife and me have a small place up in Mae Wong a short walk from the National park. We are also looking foreward to some motor cycle touring for fun and exploration we have a few small cabins so to speak at our place on the river we would welcome fellow motorcyclests nothing special but nice facilities small groups welcome. If you are interested please contact by personal message.

Regards

Moe