Dog Friendly Parks In Bangkok

Can anyone advise me where as to the location of the Pet/Dog friendly parks in the city? With a new puppy incoming over the next few weeks, i would like to know where i can take my dog for a nice long walk at the weekends... I have a car so can drive to pretty much any park in the city, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated :)

i would personely not go anywhere near any parks,not only would your dog pick up something from other dogs you would also have to put up with stray ones who wouldnt think twice of attacking and there are plenty of them.as you have transport you might have to go outside the city and always carry a good stick the strays dont seem to like them.

Try the Water Park to the north of Rama 9 Park. You get there via Thanon Chaloem Phrakiat Ratchakan (Thanon Udom Suk), Soi 43. The turnoff is signposted. Google it for a layout, but the the long spur into the lake makes for a nice walk. There are some strays, but they have never worried us.

Pominasia

I would walk my dog in city street rather than outer Bangkok. It tends to have more strays than in the city.Or you may try to walk your dog at CDC design cetre, K villege, the Nine where those community mall allow dogs

I would walk my dog in city street rather than outer Bangkok. It tends to have more strays than in the city.Or you may try to walk your dog at CDC design cetre, K villege, the Nine where those community mall allow dogs

We think we have found a grassy park area outside of central Bangkok, up near the airport, will go check it out once the pup has all his vaccinations and can be safely taken outside. Thanks for the info and advice guys, much appreciated. I will post back when/if i find some suitable places :)

We think we have found a grassy park area outside of central Bangkok, up near the airport, will go check it out once the pup has all his vaccinations and can be safely taken outside. Thanks for the info and advice guys, much appreciated. I will post back when/if i find some suitable places :)

If its not the park others are talking about (just north of Rama 9 park) which is in the direction of the airport, please let us know.

Yes. That is the best place if you mean at the airport.

The green area around out side of the run way. I normally park my car near long stay car park.

+1 best park for dogs

Try the Water Park to the north of Rama 9 Park. You get there via Thanon Chaloem Phrakiat Ratchakan (Thanon Udom Suk), Soi 43. The turnoff is signposted. Google it for a layout, but the the long spur into the lake makes for a nice walk. There are some strays, but they have never worried us.

Pominasia