Dietetic Sodas In Samui

I'm a sort of addicted to soft drinks (quit with beer) and I use the dietetic one. I love Pepsi Max, but AFAIK is unavailable everiwhere in Thailand. I'm ready to take a ferry from Phangan to Samui to get a few packs of the big bottles, I could bear the Coke Zero too.

Thanks for any info!

burp

err . . . . meaning diet ones?

Not ever seen 'em here, except for pepsi max and coke zero - in all 7-11s.

If you suggested to a Thai that they might wanna take sugar out of something they'd probably keel over and start twitching . . . sick.gif

R

Edited by robsamui

You can normally get Coke Zero and Pepsi Max in Makro, in 12 x 1.25 litre packs, and Coke Light in 24 can cases, but since the floods up north Im not sure Ive seen any. Ive yet to see any Sprite Light, or Fanta Light of any kind, or any Coke Light in bottles though.

Pepsi Max and Coke Zero both available island wide - however, bottles only until the cannery gets going again. (There again, I am not sure that I have seen Coke Zero in bottles.) I picked up a bottle of Pepsi Max today - I just cannot remember which shop I bought it in. (Makro, Big C, Tesco.)

The only cans that I have seen lately are standard coke and sprite.

Thanks, Tropicalevo, I mean diet drinks, possibly in 1.25/1.5 Litres. thanks for the good news about Pepsi. Here in KPG looks unavailable soon after the flood. I have to organize a day trip to Samui Makro!

I'm also struggling to find them on Koh Samui. Some 7-11's have cans of diet coke but cannot seem to get 1.25l of diet coke/coke zero/pepsi max in Tesco or Big C for a good few weeks. I'll try again this weekend.

Can anyone confirm if they see them?

Thanks, Tropicalevo, I mean diet drinks, possibly in 1.25/1.5 Litres. thanks for the good news about Pepsi. Here in KPG looks unavailable soon after the flood. I have to organize a day trip to Samui Makro!

No diet soda in Makro yesterday.

I glanced around Tesco this morning, and did not see any Diet stuff....

But perhaps still sorting out from the floods? Seems to be a few things slowly returning although most things now ... like Foremost milk, now back ..

But I did stubble across McVities "Light" digestive biscuits.... that's a first, I've seen at Tesco ! 30% reduced fat! ... that will help the waist line! licklips.gif... I might regret mentioning that, as they probably won't re - stock up on them for months.... happens every time I mention stuff like that! sad.png

Sorry about that Anguid - daamn I wish I could remember where I bought the Pepsi Max. The bottle is still sitting here doing nothing.

Mind you - I did find some tonic water and some ginger ale today!

I suspect that supplies are improving, but stuff is just flying off the shelves after the recent drought.

Like Anguid, I will be happier when I do not have to visit every shop to try and get the essentials.

Excuse me, but what is a diet soda??, I've heard of diet pepsi, cola etc, but what is diet soda???? how can you have diet carbonated water????

Actually when I went to collage in Minnesota a once bought a bottle of diet mineral water.

Edited by PoorSucker

Some large bottles of Coke Zero were in Makro at 4 pm today. (About a dozen packs of 12) There were also diet coke cans, but some guy was stacking a load of the diet coke onto his flatbed trolley.

Report confirmed, still no tonic water.