Veterinarian In Kamala

Beck1976

Thanks, I wil go take a look.

Not sure where the "pig farm smell" is :) About how far from the monument would you estimate it to be?

Do you know if I would need to make an appointment,or can I just walk in? A local stray cat that have settled in my backyard had kittens recently, so just want a checkup on them.

going towards Cherng Talay from the Heroines monument it is on the right side. Seems like after the lake with the new moo baan, and guessing about 3 kilometers from the circle. Hard to miss the smells along there. First the smell of rats and then ...WHAM! the stench of a pig farm. You can't miss the new hospital. Doubt if you need an appt.

There is a vet in Surin. Her shop is on the left as you go up the hill towards Bang Tao, the last block of shops before the bend.

If you only want a minor check up on your cats she would probably be okay but for anything serious the only competent veterinarians I would recommend are the vets at the Animal Hospital at

Wat Chalong. The service I have received there has always been very good.

Unfortunately it is a long way to go if you live on the west side of the island but worth it if you value your pet.

A lot of the so called vets here are woefully inadequate.