Protest At Uk Embassy

Seems about someone who had a visa rejected although married to a Brit, and seems something about a divorce case, but the embassy will not allow her to travel to get the divorce, and drugs!!!!!!!!But I got lost after the first paragraph.

Google was sh*t at translating it, so best leave it to someone who can translate it

Edited by beano2274

Quoting "human rights". Oh dear. The news has spread around the world then about how to most successfully play the UK system and win every time.

Correct!

And that's why Cameron made a long speech in the European Parliament last week,concerning devious/dubious minor Human Rights cases,which should be heard in lower courts,and not allowed to drag the Country down,and clog up the European Courts with 10s of thousands of cases designed to Fleece the UK,and tie our system up in knots.

Computer translation...

Thai woman whose husband is British. Embassy protest. The latter did not get a visa to enter the country. And to travel with her ​​husband for divorce is a quagmire that the British have a lover

today (1st Feb) at 13.30 in front of the Embassy, ​​British Embassy, ​​Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan before. Mrs. Martin Tm. rich suede boot liners with 42 years of age came the cry for justice against the British government. The Embassy of the permit from the British Embassy, ​​but was rejected. Mrs. Martin said today that it is a cry for justice against England. Due to be married to a British man living together over a period of 3 years and have returned to visit his country. But on their return to England. Immigration was a police officer in England (Tm.) detained for 1 day with the cancellation of a license in England. And was pushed back to Thailand. They claimed. Their affair, and returned into the country.And I have discovered the drugs in luggage. The bag belongs to someone other than its own at any Department said today that the reason she wants to return to England. I want to do business with her ​​husband, a British divorce. The divorce under English law it must comply with the court process only. The command to remove the Court's ruling.Then submit it to the correct, however, he has taken such a long time over two years, but they have come to the Embassy refused anyway. "I just want to know. The Embassy would like to do. I want to die or how. Just as I was already dead, "Mrs. Martin said today that if no agreement with them. Will be returned with a Thai woman whose husband is a foreigner to come together in claim 14, which is to this , however. They have to litigate over a period of two years, and the court has ordered that. Immigration and police officers in England (Tm.) has no right to act on them. And when they came to ask for permission to Anu was rejected by the British Embassy that the reason that the Embassy does not allow for such. I'm afraid that they will be sued for damages. correspondent reported. Sense of the claims of Mrs. Martin said today. There was about 15 people holding signs and yelling that the family shave. "I refused a visa," and demanded justice for the Thai women. The husband is a foreigner, then the laws of each country, such persecution.

About the preceding post, default forum font should be used (size 14, Arial) as this size font makes it difficult to read. From the top of the page of the forum rules:

Posting in all capitals or in all bold, and using large or unusual fonts and colors is bad netiquette.

From forum netiquette:

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/254949-forum-netiquette/

The last time she came to the UK there where Drugs found in a bag alleged to be hers,She denied that the bag was hers, but she was still deported back to Thailand . Thats why the Visa was refuse this time . Allegedly

Some things not quite right with what she says because The UK Boarder agency let you pick your bags up before they approach you and she would also have her tkt recite from her own bag on her plane ticket. They don't just point to a bag and say thats your bag.

Edited by Thongkorn

About the preceding post, default forum font should be used (size 14, Arial) as this size font makes it difficult to read. From the top of the page of the forum rules:

Posting in all capitals or in all bold, and using large or unusual fonts and colors is bad netiquette.

From forum netiquette:

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

http://www.thaivisa....rum-netiquette/

Sorry...

...but this was the font my computer defaulted to for the translation.

I believe this is the story of a Thai woman who is married to a very wealthy Scottish gentleman, whislt the wife was visiting Thailand on holiday he apporached the Borders Agency and said something that caused the wife not to be readmitted upon her return. Exactly what was said remains a mystery (to me) but it does seem to be an underhand and unfair method of dumping a partner.

I believe this is the story of a Thai woman who is married to a very wealthy Scottish gentleman, whislt the wife was visiting Thailand on holiday he apporached the Borders Agency and said something that caused the wife not to be readmitted upon her return. Exactly what was said remains a mystery (to me) but it does seem to be an underhand and unfair method of dumping a partner.

Two questions:

1. It seems, from what you can read here, that the authorities banned her further entry because her husband asked them to. Does it really work like that? I certainly hope not, surely there are specific regulations which are applicable to all human beings in regard to allowed or not allowed to enter.

2. Is the husband a saint?