Is Your Current Partner The "Love Of Your Life"?

sidjameson

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 years together, two kids.. I'd call that a yes.

Of course I had other girlfriends before, but didn't pick that option as it seems weird. "But" I've head girlfriends before?? who doesn't?

Or does it mean that a person has had a 'love of their life' before? In that case I picked the right option because I didn't have one of those before.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Some of us reach a stage in life that to wake up in the morning is fantastic. So to put 'love of your life' into hours, days, years etc may not be relavent to our way of thinking. If both parties can/do respond to each other in a acceptable way, its way better than some other possible alternatives.

Had many loves before but none that come close to this one so yeap easily the love of my life and also the love of her life or same same - each others "Big Love".

And for your other question - yes found in Thailand. Looking around among our friends and acquaitances who are falang guy/ thai girl dominant I see a healthy majority who fall into the love of their lives category and found in Thailand.

As for your friend surely their stance should be OK that was my greatest love with key thought being to date. As great as something may be unless we move on we will never find the even greater love.

Not only the greatest of the fine ladies that I have lived with but for the first time I have a family that shares a mutuaI love and respect. I have never strayed because that would break her heart, and that would hurt me more than the hurt she felt. She is a one woman cuddling machine and can still make my heart skip a beat.

• Like 2

Yep

Swindon Town FC has always been the love of my life. We've had our rough patches, like when we were relegated last season, but still the relationship is as strong as it ever has been.

The wife's pretty cool as well.

Edited by Moonrakers
  • Like 1

Always!

But remember relationships rarely last (especially in Thailand).

The sort that dont last in Thailand are the sort where your 50 go into a bar fall in love with a 20 year old ,marry her in haste and repent at leisure ,the same as ones anywhere in the world , but if you marry an ordinary woman from the same sort of background as yourself ,then chances are it will be the same as marrying a woman anywhere in the world and the chances of it lasting are the same ,not rocket science.

• Like 2

No and never will be here, love's of my life came from the West (Farang ladies) so guess i am going to be a sad lonley old man. violin.giflicklips.gif . Got so many friends who have loves of their lives who came from bars, just dont get that, still if folks are happy with that up to them.

No and never will be here, love's of my life came from the West (Farang ladies) so guess i am going to be a sad lonley old man. violin.giflicklips.gif . Got so many friends who have loves of their lives who came from bars, just dont get that, still if folks are happy with that up to them.

Yep !! that is sad, get yourself up, dust yourself off and find that companion unless your happy being on your own.

Always!

But remember relationships rarely last (especially in Thailand).

The sort that dont last in Thailand are the sort where your 50 go into a bar fall in love with a 20 year old ,marry her in haste and repent at leisure ,the same as ones anywhere in the world , but if you marry an ordinary woman from the same sort of background as yourself ,then chances are it will be the same as marrying a woman anywhere in the world and the chances of it lasting are the same ,not rocket science.

You have no evidence to support that theory.

I have no desire to live with an 'ordinary woman' and would quickly tire of one.

Chances are that marrying anyone will result in divorce, so why choose someone dull.