Suvarnabhumi - What Gate Does Thai Air Use To London?

kunash

hi, after i have checked in at Suvarnabhumi, what concourse area of the airport does Thai Air use for boarding please?

I seem to to remember it was on the west side, so either concourse E, F or G. and is it always the same concourse (but the gate might change )?

any help would be appreciated

Today, at just after midnight TG 910 departed BKK bound for LHR from gate C6. I think TG has more than one daily departure for LHR?

There usually is some consistency as the same gates are used for the same flights daily, but then there are always service interruptions which cause changes.

You can check departure details here: http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/flight_schedule_passenger_departure_en.php?airline=THA&dest3=LHR&flight_no=Flight+Number&select3=2012-02-24 to get a feel for which concourses/gates have been used historically. Typically they will tell you the departure gate when you check in, write it on your boarding pass, and update the monitors in the airport.

Edited by lomatopo

TG has 3 biz lounges at Swampy, so departure gates are spread I reckon

i want to purchase access to a bussiness lounge. it would be easier to have the lounge nearer the gate.

i think it will be C.

i have always gone with Thai air, and could swear i went west one time

http://www.thaiairways.com/thai-services/on-the-ground/en/suvarnabhumi.htm

I do not think you can purchase admission to a TG lounge?

As mentioned, many nightly European (westbound) departures are from Concourse C.

There are two (2) Royal Silk Lounges in Concourse C, they are pretty much opposite each other, I had an AM departure to SIN a few weeks ago and used the Royal Silk Lounge on the left; it was nice. I normally use the large Royal Silk Lounge in Concourse D.

http://www.thaiairwa...uvarnabhumi.htm

I do not think you can purchase admission to a TG lounge?

an eligible user of TG biz lounge at Swampy can purchase access for a non eligible companion for 1000 baht

OK, I did not know that, although I'm not sure that helps the OP in any way (unless he wants to ask someone to bring him in?). As a *Gold I can bring in one guest without a fee.

I usually fly SAS to Europe and their midnight flight have always been from C they are a Star Alliance member same as Thai so it make sense if the depart in the same area for lounge reasons, I think Thai have a regular biz class lounge there and a First Class lounge.