Uk To Bkk - April Onwards Best Single Flight Deals ?

freedomnow

Well with Air Asia wrapping up single flights to BKK ( I have an onward flight) from the UK, my choices just shrunk.

Best I've found so far is around 445 pounds for a return ticket - won't be using the return portion though.

Is there any way to get a single to BKK for less than 445 pounds April onwards (after peak season basically).

Edited by freedomnow

But to save GBP 117 , that's a lot more than just a few pounds, I personally would suck-it-up and keep the money to spend on other-things ! jap.gif

Of course, if it were Air India, I'd think more-carefully.

Edited by Ricardo

Jet Airways via Dehli £308 Incl. taxes etc. from their own site. Flight time 14 hrs 20 mins.

Do not forget that Easter Holidays are coming and that will push up fares. Followed by the Olympic games and Summer holidays.

Edited by pattayadingo

Jet Airways via Dehli £308 Incl. taxes etc. from their own site. Flight time 14 hrs 20 mins.

Do not forget that Easter Holidays are coming and that will push up fares. Followed by the Olympic games and Summer holidays.

UTTER nonsense-but thats most of your posts. Easter does not mean anything in long-dist airfares. Songkran is more likely to. And the Olympics? Did not that be IN London? No relation at all to singles ex -LON.

UTTER nonsense-but thats most of your posts. Easter does not mean anything in long-dist airfares. Songkran is more likely to. And the Olympics? Did not that be IN London? No relation at all to singles ex -LON.

Utter nonsense? Then you are a fool and you need to research a bit more. My flight on March 6th cost me £308. Most flights cost more during the holidays.

An example flight I checked today.... for Monday 19th March 2012

Operated by Jet Airways 9W121 London Mon 20:50 Delhi Tue 10:40

Operated by Jet Airways 9W64 Delhi Tue 12:20 BangkokTue 18:10

Hurry, Few seats left

GBP 318.73

Best Fare of the day

Hurry, Few seats left

Now go away and look before you tell me I talk nonsense, you tool.

edit to show flight and times

Edited by pattayadingo

While I would agree that the Olympics are much later in the year, and the effect will therefore show-up in airfares for perhaps July/August, it is IMO wrong to suggest that the Olympics won't affect single-airfares ex-London at all.

After all, the many people who travel to attend the Olympics in-person, will also need to travel home again afterwards ! jap.gif

You're the one whose talking nonsense pal. Easter holiday flight prices are considerably higher than other periods. School holidays - it's peak time.

Having spent considerable time keeping an eye on prices for my sister who is a teacher I could quote you the percentage premiums by airline.

• Like 1

While I would agree that the Olympics are much later in the year, and the effect will therefore show-up in airfares for perhaps July/August, it is IMO wrong to suggest that the Olympics won't affect single-airfares ex-London at all.

After all, the many people who travel to attend the Olympics in-person, will also need to travel home again afterwards ! jap.gif

I have seen it sugested that there might be a reverse affect on tourism to the UK in the 2012 summer as many people will be put off visting the UK by the inflated Olympic hotel prices and expected crowds.

Maybe there will be some bargains to be had later in the year???