Maybe Better Luck Finding Ice In Hell, But Am Looking For A Wiffle Ball Set

happysanook

Showing my ignorance I had to goggle 'wiffle' It appears that it is either a short style haircut or a ball with holes cut in it. Back in the west country of UK a wiffle could also describe a female who has broken wind.

I am sorry,I cannot help you with your desires.

Showing my ignorance I had to goggle 'wiffle' It appears that it is either a short style haircut or a ball with holes cut in it. Back in the west country of UK a wiffle could also describe a female who has broken wind.

I am sorry,I cannot help you with your desires.

haha..mmm...maybe it's an american thing... i'm not sure... it's a yellow plastic bat and ball with holes in it on one side... which when thrown certain ways can easy curve, sink, rise or "knuckle"... but best thing is to tape up the bat and ball to give them a little more heft and power and it makes for a light, relatively non-lethal game of baseball or home-run derby.

Years ago I saw a wiffle ball & bat on the top floor of the big book/stationery store just down the road from the UN Irish Pub. The top floor is for musical instruments & sporting goods. They're kind of famous for having old, dusty, rare stuff lying around & I wouldn't be surprised if that wiffle ball set was still there. On the other hand, if it was sold I doubt it's something they'd have re-stocked.

you can order it from the internet in america and use shipito(dot)com or try toysrus.co.th or I am going to the states next week.

will check out this 2nd hand store as... i'm often in the area... i thought about ordering, but knowing the postal system here they'd probably tax me ridiculous. i sent some 2nd hand gloves and balls and a few 2nd hand odds and ends to a gf once and it was taxed 1500 baht...probably more than i paid for all the stuff.