Austrian Tourist Arrested At Aranyaprathet Border On Drug Charge

webfact

What a idiot , I hope he gets a few years ! we dont want him back on the streets in Australia. Almost all heroin users in Australia are criminals repeat offenders. So they stick em in jail for a few months and give them a synthetic heroin called Methadone which is more adictive than Heroin !

I never understand why the dont make them do cold turkey in jail !

The do gooders in Australia say "its to cruel to make them do cold turkey"

So they come out of jail more adicted than before they went in!

Non drug users go into jail in Australia and become junkies because they say they are a user just to get the methadone to trade! soon their hooked because if they refuse to take the medicine they will hold you down and force it down!

The traders will vomit it up and sell it but it gets in their system and after a few weeks their hooked for life! its a joke!

There are thousands of these junkies walking the streets of Sydney allways looking something to steal to get a fix, going to jail for them is just a rest and a holiday ! three meals a day TV internet a warm bed and free drugs !

Doing time in a Thai jail is the best thing for this scumbag it may break his government sponcered cycle, i hope when he returnes to Australia he is clean and sobber!

Despite the obvious mistake (Austrian, Australian) which has been pointed out earlier, doesn't this post prove that the current laws and ways of dealing with drug users doesn't work. The scene described is the same the world over and the more these politicians use their catch phrase "war on drugs" the more afraid I am. These addicts are being forced into desperate measures to get their fix such as mugging, burgling, shoplifting etc. Why not let them just have it and spend money on treatment centres as opposed to wasting vast amounts on policing, prosecuting and jailing these people - that is the real mark of a civilised society.

Your naivety is heartwarming.

I too yearn for the day where I can buy meth, crack and heroin at my local pharmacy along with all the other prescription medicine that is readily available over the counter with no prescription and the Government giving free bus tickets to the vomit temple Thamkrabok as their efforts in "treatment centers".

And your condescension is sickening!!!

Not too many years ago people would scoff at air travel or sending a man into space yet there it is, all achieved by people who could think 'outside the box'.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a idiot , I hope he gets a few years ! we dont want him back on the streets in Australia. Almost all heroin users in Australia are criminals repeat offenders. So they stick em in jail for a few months and give them a synthetic heroin called Methadone which is more adictive than Heroin !

Non drug users go into jail in Australia and become junkies because they say they are a user just to get the methadone to trade! soon their hooked because if they refuse to take the medicine they will hold you down and force it down!

The traders will vomit it up and sell it but it gets in their system and after a few weeks their hooked for life! its a joke!

There are thousands of these junkies walking the streets of Sydney allways looking something to steal to get a fix, going to jail for them is just a rest and a holiday ! three meals a day TV internet a warm bed and free drugs !

Doing time in a Thai jail is the best thing for this scumbag it may break his government sponcered cycle, i hope when he returnes to Australia he is clean and sobber!

Despite the obvious mistake (Austrian, Australian) which has been pointed out earlier, doesn't this post prove that the current laws and ways of dealing with drug users doesn't work. The scene described is the same the world over and the more these politicians use their catch phrase "war on drugs" the more afraid I am. These addicts are being forced into desperate measures to get their fix such as mugging, burgling, shoplifting etc. Why not let them just have it and spend money on treatment centres as opposed to wasting vast amounts on policing, prosecuting and jailing these people - that is the real mark of a civilised society.

I too yearn for the day where I can buy meth, crack and heroin at my local pharmacy along with all the other prescription medicine that is readily available over the counter with no prescription and the Government giving free bus tickets to the vomit temple Thamkrabok as their efforts in "treatment centers".

Not too many years ago people would scoff at air travel or sending a man into space yet there it is, all achieved by people who could think 'outside the box'.

Just to add to my last comment, if you read up on the history of drugs it is not that long ago that you could buy the drug of your choice at the chemist. Governments use drug laws to control the population and many have used drugs as political tools to win over other governments (CIA - Air America ring any bells, British Empire in Hong Kong, Burma etc). I would love to see what happened if all politicians had to take mandatory drug tests.

They got him from profiling, not by him being 'grassed' up.

And yes, the amount is miniscule in the grand scheme of things - clearly for own consumption...and almost finished with it at that.

So, those people that "think outside the box" have some secret plan on how we can legalize drugs and "let them have it" whilst addicts will suddenly embrace treatment centers to cure them?

Your logic is flawed, but please, fee free to educate me.

So, those people that "think outside the box" have some secret plan on how we can legalize drugs and "let them have it" whilst addicts will suddenly embrace treatment centers to cure them?

It is already proven successful, taking Portugal as an example for instance.

Realize that drug-abuse (not use) is a medical problem, not criminal.

Well we'll never know if we don't try it. It's been proven that incarceration, flogging and even execution don't solve anything so why keep beating the same old drum. Drugs have been around for thousands of years and only become a problem when people try to control and regulate usage and access (politics).

Edited by sysardman

Well we'll never know if we don't try it. It's been proven that incarceration, flogging and even execution don't solve anything so why keep beating the same old drum. Drugs have been around for thousands of years and only become a problem when people try to control and regulate usage and access (politics).

Singapore figured it out.

Rather than go softer, go harder.

Meth and Crack have not been around for thousands of years.

Anyone defending, or worse, advocating easier access to drugs like meth and crack have ulterior motives. These drugs have no place in modern society.

Singapore figured it out.

Rather than go softer, go harder.

Meth and Crack have not been around for thousands of years.

Anyone defending, or worse, advocating easier access to drugs like meth and crack have ulterior motives. These drugs have no place in modern society.

On the opposite, those that are out to push governments to go harder on drugs are those in the business to control other peoples lives - that if nothing is a huge ulterior motive.

• Like 1