Beach "Service Girls" (and Boys) Fined 100 Baht

Jai Dee

Beach “service girls” (and boys) fined 100 baht

A sweep of the beach from North to South Pattaya on December 1 by regular and volunteer police netted a total of 30 women and 18 transvestites who were soliciting. They were charged with prostitution and taken to Pattaya police station, where they were fined 100 baht each before being released.

Police said they had received complaints that Thai and foreign tourists alike were being annoyed by the women and katoeys hanging around the beach and offering sexual services for money. This, say the police, taints the image of Pattaya and of Thailand. Those arrested ranged in age from 20 to 52 years.

Source: Pattaya Mail Vol. XIII No. 50 -Friday December 16

I know a 42 YEAR OLD who was still gracing the chrome poles in Tahitian Queen on Beach Road. She works out and runs daily, and I doubt those little 19-22 year old servicemen who are pinching her bottom have a clue.

But these "sweeps" are obviously just public relations by the Men in Brown.

It's back to the same same within a day or two.

----------------------------

"so when are they going to raid all the bars , there is not enough prisons on the planet to hold them all"

poppa,

If you really thing every bargirl and customer belongs in prison, I think you are in the wrong country.

Pattaya is what it is because there is a demand for the services and their is money to be made. If you don't like it, don't associate with or patronize that part of town.

Bashing the ladies or their customers on a forum does NOTHING but show your intolerance.

~WISteve

I know a 42 YEAR OLD who was still gracing the chrome poles in Tahitian Queen on Beach Road.  She works out and runs daily, and I doubt those little 19-22 year old servicemen who are pinching her bottom have a clue.

"so when are they going to raid all the bars , there is not enough prisons on the planet to hold them all"

poppa,

If you really thing every bargirl and customer belongs in prison, I think you are in the wrong country.

Pattaya is what it is because there is a demand for the services and their is money to be made.  If you don't like it, don't associate with or patronize that part of town.

Bashing the ladies or their customers on a forum does NOTHING but show your intolerance.

~WISteve

Steve, I think Poppa was being ironic. :o

Barry: let me guess: you are living at Jomtien?

:o

They will never clean up the beach this way. Arrest them and charge them at  least 1000 baht. This way they will at least move to Dongton Beach Jomtien.

Barry

I live in The Pattaya area, but no where near Jomtien. I just figured if they flush them out of Pattaya they can settle in Jomtien. Better for the Pattaya residents.

Barry

I know a 42 YEAR OLD who was still gracing the chrome poles in Tahitian Queen on Beach Road.  She works out and runs daily, and I doubt those little 19-22 year old servicemen who are pinching her bottom have a clue.

poppa,

Pattaya is what it is because there is a demand for the services and their is money to be made.  If you don't like it, don't associate with or patronize that part of town.

~WISteve

A 60 year old would get by in The TQ as it is that dark you can't see anything!

Still go there though :o

Barry: I didn't expect a serious answer.....

My comment was meant as joke, didn't want to hurt anyone....

Barry: let me guess: you are living at Jomtien?

:o

They will never clean up the beach this way. Arrest them and charge them at  least 1000 baht. This way they will at least move to Dongton Beach Jomtien.

Barry

I live in The Pattaya area, but no where near Jomtien. I just figured if they flush them out of Pattaya they can settle in Jomtien. Better for the Pattaya residents.

Barry

"panzerjohn , dont bother giving your senses to steve, the bloke is obviously brain dead "

What a witty response, poppa! :o

Shows much about your character IMO.

When you disagree with someone, simply insult their intelligence! :D

~WISteve

p.s. That's a sarcastic response on my part BTW.

if you don't hear it, you should really consider a change in your outfit (maybe a big wallet in your trouser-pocket).

Leave the beach walkers alone.

I regularly use Beach Road at night on my way home and these lovely beach walkers constantly tell me just how handsome and desirable I am.

Virtues of honesty should not be punished.

if you don't hear it, you should really consider a change in your outfit (maybe a big wallet in your trouser-pocket).
Leave the beach walkers alone.

I regularly use Beach Road at night on my way home and these lovely beach walkers constantly tell me just how handsome and desirable I am.

Virtues of honesty should not be punished.

Could keep a throwaway wallet in your pocket - with a 8/10 piece of paper folded up - when they nick your throwaway wallet, open up the bit of paper and see FK YOU! :o