Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

Good win to Hawthorn last night. A great win to Swans this afternoon. Their defense was amazing. Adelaide won the inside 50s 59 to 37. Sydney won all the other stats.

Well done,the Swans had the wood on Adelaide all day.I couldn't watch the game last night as the picture was up to sh**.There was a large slow storm front in the direction that the dish points in.

Well done mate. Your GF prediction is still on tract. You must be very happy after today. I only got to see the second half but I was going for the dockers. They have another road trip next week. I hope they go well again.

Thanks for that,I have everything crossed hoping thier run continues.Every game is a big one from here on in,every game could go either way.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FREMANTLE 5.7 8.9 12.11 14.12 (96)

GEELONG 0.1 3.5 6.9 11.14 (80)

GOALS

Fremantle: Pavlich 6, Ballantyne 3, Walters 2, Crowley, De Boer, Pearce

Geelong: Mackie 2, Hunt 2, Christensen, Duncan, Motlop, Selwood, Stokes, Vardy, Taylor

BEST

Fremantle: Pavlich, Barlow, Mundy, McPhee, Walters

Geelong: Selwood, Bartel, Corey, Mackie, Duncan

INJURIES

Geelong: TBC

Fremantle: TBC

SUBSTITUTES

Geelong: Jonathan Simpkin replaced Jordan Murdoch in the third quarter.

Fremantle: Nick Suban replaced Leigh Spurr in the fourth quarter.

Reports: James Kelly (Geelong) reported for rough conduct on Tendai Mzungu by umpire Pannell in the third quarter.

Umpires: Bannister, Pannell, Rosebury

Official crowd: 44,460 at the MCG

Can't help myself.

Well done Freo! And a good haul from big Pav.

I swallow my words about Freo just making up the numbers in the finals.

Be interesting to see if North can recapture some of the momentum they had a few weeks ago. I doubt it though.

(I watched the 2003 GF on DVD yesterday. Hadn't seen it since that year. What a team that Lions side was! Just toyed with the Magpies.)

• Like 1

Good win to Hawthorn last night. A great win to Swans this afternoon. Their defense was amazing. Adelaide won the inside 50s 59 to 37. Sydney won all the other stats.

Well done,the Swans had the wood on Adelaide all day.I couldn't watch the game last night as the picture was up to sh**.There was a large slow storm front in the direction that the dish points in.

Well done mate. Your GF prediction is still on tract. You must be very happy after today. I only got to see the second half but I was going for the dockers. They have another road trip next week. I hope they go well again.

Thanks for that,I have everything crossed hoping thier run continues.Every game is a big one from here on in,every game could go either way.

Geelong would have been confident for that game, maybe too confident. Freo showed they have what it takes to be in this finals series

Bye Bye Nth Melbourne, they got an absolute bath.

Oh yeah...did they ever.

Who plays who next week?

Dockers play Adelaide on friday night and Eagles play Collingwood on saturday night.

Both games on Australia Network at 1630.

Edited by Ron19

Oh yeah...did they ever.

Who plays who next week?

Dockers play Adelaide on friday night and Eagles play Collingwood on saturday night.

You would have to favour West Coast after today.

Oh yeah...did they ever.

Who plays who next week?

I think they have a good chance against Collingwood and if they get through that game then playing Sydney rather than Hawthorn works for them well.

Oh yeah...did they ever.

Who plays who next week?

Unfortunately in my finals predictions i picked Collingwood.But it would keep alive the slim chance of an all W.A, grand final.post-140056-0-28048200-1347180406_thumb. Edited by Ron19

West Coast

Adelaide

You are saying that I will not have to listen to the Fremantle song.

laugh.png

I think Adelaide had a few nerves last week

It will be very interesting game. I think it could go either way. This time I went for Fremantle to support one of our regular poster who is a Fremantle supporter.

Edited by ripstanley

West Coast

Adelaide

You are saying that I will not have to listen to the Fremantle song.

laugh.png

I think Adelaide had a few nerves last week

It will be very interesting game. I think it could go either way. This time I went for Fremantle to support one of our regular poster who is a Fremantle supporter.

Thanks very much for that.If your picks for this week win ,it will mean that next week West Coast play Sydney and hopefully Sydney wiil win keeping alive my prediction.

Been counting down all week for this weekends finals action. Based on current form I think both games are 50/50's. I may be a little biased but I reckon there's a bloody good chance of a WA road double come the end of Saturday night. I'm certainly hoping for it and to rub salt into the wound, the Pies and Crows would be going out in straight sets also! Fingers crossed anyway. Come on Eagles!

Edited by yabbra
  • Like 2

Thanks very much for that.If your picks for this week win ,it will mean that next week West Coast play Sydney and hopefully Sydney wiil win keeping alive my prediction.

I hope Freo wins Ron

Thanks very much for that.We can only but hope and it's not end of the world if they don't win.

I hope Freo wins Ron

Thanks very much for that.We can only but hope and it's not end of the world if they don't win.

The game tomorrow night starts later at 2015 Adelaide time. That is 1745 our time. Australian network starts at 1730. Go Fremantle

I hope Freo wins Ron

The game tomorrow night starts later at 2015 Adelaide time. That is 1745 our time. Australian network starts at 1730. Go Fremantle

I got my days mixed up. It is todays game.

I hope Freo wins Ron

Are you aware that tonights game on australia network has been changed to 1730 thai time ?