Getting Rid Of Cat

petercallen

pete buy a BB gun , cheap and one sting from that sucker the cat will never come back for sure ,,,, also good to keep on hand as they look like the real thing in times of emergency .... like the time i was chased by a machete wielding pickup driver in Surat on my bike .....

i like this idea, fun too. i have an M4 carbine that i've used in the past on dogs and cats and while it doesn't permanently deter them, its a boat load of fun

I went to the motorbike seat shop and had a cover made for my washer, good for protecting it from all the elements. also camphor, cats hate the smell and you and buy it easily. Try a pharmacy or Julipan stationary. Yes catching it and fixing it. Would be cruel to relocate it though.

I went to the motorbike seat shop and had a cover made for my washer, good for protecting it from all the elements. also camphor, cats hate the smell and you and buy it easily. Try a pharmacy or Julipan stationary. Yes catching it and fixing it. Would be cruel to relocate it though.

May be should catch it and turn it into satay as post 29 suggested

Camphor is not a bad idea and pepper may work them it will just pee

in another location

Try pouring some white vinegar around the places it likes to pee, this has worked around our home smile.png

I will try vinegar, so far tried crack and crevice spray insecticide, CRC type lubricant, normal insect spray

and the Mrs put down some of those round sticky rat traps

She just brought home a box trap from the local general store, suitable for a very large rat

It would have to be a miniature cat to fit in, which it is not.

Might try the way i get rid of rats which is not a trap but always works

Problem is it never turns up anymore to after we go to bed, we have tried to drive it away

whatever you do,dont put anti freeze down by mistake,crikey,it will kill it.

Interesting, I'd like to know the theory behind people leaving bottles of water next to each wheel of their car to stop dogs pissing on their alloys. Never seen it anywhere other than here???

What is it with dogs and wheels anyway....maybe they sense a hot brake disc and want to cool it down for the owner!!!!

Edited by Rickster

call soi dog foundation. they will surely help you.

What has a dog foundation have to do with cats

They also deal/help with cats. http://www.soidog.org/

PAWS (Phuket Animal Welfare Society) is also an excellent organisation. http://www.pawsphuket.com/

Both of these organizations are great and will help if they can by neuturing the tomcat...and then you'll have less kittens around in the future! In the meantime "Back Off" spray is the humane way to deal with the problem. Good luck!

^ It's an old Thai tradition that has absolutely no affect what so ever as far as I'm concerned. I guess they think they will be scared of their reflection??

Cats aren't that stupid!!

My dear old mum used to do it back in NZ & she had absolutely no idea of Thai tradition.

^ It's an old Thai tradition that has absolutely no affect what so ever as far as I'm concerned. I guess they think they will be scared of their reflection??

Cats aren't that stupid!!

My dear old mum used to do it back in NZ & she had absolutely no idea of Thai tradition.

Same in Australia, people put bottles of water out on there grass verge to discourage

the dogs people were exercising from using it as a toilet, no idea if it works on not but

people claimed it did

Why will chopping off the nuts of a certain cat stop it coming back and having a whizz in the same place?

I fail to see the connection.

It wont stop them coming back but it may stop them marking territory, not sure myself

Definetly a male territory thing. He is probably pissing in several other spots in the area as well, to mark it. After a good CHOP he won’t care. He’ll spend his day eating and watching TV…or reading it.rolleyes.gif

Why will chopping off the nuts of a certain cat stop it coming back and having a whizz in the same place?

I fail to see the connection.

It wont stop them coming back but it may stop them marking territory, not sure myself

Definetly a male territory thing. He is probably pissing in several other spots in the area as well, to mark it. After a good CHOP he won’t care. He’ll spend his day eating and watching TV…or reading it.rolleyes.gif

He pisses every where, if i can find a trap i will dump it in the back blocks of Chalong

and people can throw rocks at itlicklips.gif

My cat will not leave the house as new males, complete with reproduction facilities are hanging around and beating her up when she goes out. (she's not up for it after the snip)

It's pretty annoying as she was forced to take a dump in the house!

If I could get a hold of the buggers I have some ideas of how to put them off returning but they're too dam_n fast.

Might have to borrow a friends dog.