Honda Big Wing Grand Opening, Bangkok Thailand

BigBikeBKK

Anyone know what their website address is? I typed in Honda Big Wing Bangkok and got lots of links....but no Honda!

I really want to know how much the extortion is on a Goldie.

Honda Goldwing GL1800 Front - rear ABS disc brake, 1832cc, liquid-cooled, PGM-FI fuel-injection

Price 1,539,000 Baht

I think that is a very greedy price. The government gets a fair chunk of that for doing....SFA!

And, I also think the ones in the Red Baron link are horrible colour schemes. What were they thinking???

Worked with a fella who rode Goldwings for years. He did more touring around the states in a week that a Harley rider would do in a year. He rode up to Illinois on a trip and while standing outside his room a lady asked him is that your bike and he says yes and you rode it from New Mexico he says yes. Then she says I am the president of the local harley Chapter and I cannot get these guys to ride more than 50 miles in a day.Larry got a laff out of that, he died a few years ago but not on his Goldwing. Larry was still touring into his late 60s

Some of Us Harley riders do tend to put a lot of miles on their bikes. Even when I lived in cold snowy Illinois. Sounds to me like a tale to tell other Harley Haters. Us harley riders know better. 1996 Fatboy here in Thailandand I put some miles on it here too. It never ceases to amaze me as to how people want to put other bikes down. I feel right on A Harley but I do not have to talk trash about a guy who rides a Honda or any other brand for that matter. I figure to each his own and would ride with any biker no matter what he rides. Happy riding all and safely please! Peace!

Good post, have you changed the stock exhaust for a very noisy one? if you have what is the reason for doing this? if you haven't then good for you being a considerate biker!!