Dressing Your Sausage

but the caravan park was a permanent one run by a menacing middle aged chav from south London...behind the last petrol station on the road to Sutton Bridge and I couldn't hear no irish intonation...

sausages? well they had some nice lincolnshire ones in the supermarket...and we were in Lincolnshire, after all....

and yeah...I went to get a haircut once and there were half naked teenaged girls that pressed their naked abdomens against you when messing with yer hair and I was confused...

but I kept thinking about my french associate's observation: 'things are very strange in Visbeachuh...'...he was from rural Provence...

but I always got a nice folded service wash from the middle aged lady at the launderette...she was very 'welcoming'...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the caravan park was a permanent one run by a menacing middle aged chav from south London...behind the last petrol station on the road to Sutton Bridge

Never been there but somehow I know exactly what it was like. Shudder.....

but I kept thinking about my french associate's observation: 'things are very strange in Visbeachuh...'...

Was then when you rolled up at his caravan one night dressed as a schoolgirl in a gasmask singing 'Joe Le Taxi" whilst inhaling helium?

but I kept thinking about my french associate's observation: 'things are very strange in Visbeachuh...'...

Was then when you rolled up at his caravan one night dressed as a schoolgirl in a gasmask singing 'Joe Le Taxi" whilst inhaling helium?

well I have my preferences regarding 'Blue Velvet' and Dennis Hopper but moderation is required in these little English towns...the launderette lady would not have been amused...for example...and who would wash my clothes then?

Too loose tutsi....biggrin.png

Stinkin of garlic....whaddid ya get up to eh? well...?

well, there was the woman at the office that had ponies and she introduced me to them and very nice they were... and she then took me to the caravan park to meet the menacing chav who was a friend of hers and then I suggested that we go for a drink but she declined and I think that it had something to do with my 'garlic breath'...

she was tall and had very long legs and long hair with a fringe and probably closely resembles an associate on thaivisa that claims to have an italian-english-scottish-irish heritage...but this is Wisbech and anything is possible...the half nekkid teenaged hair dresser wanted a big tip and, being confused, I dished out...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

well, there was the woman at the office that had ponies and she introduced me to them and very nice they were.

I'm sure I saw that video on a trip to the 'Dam once.....

and then the were the folks at the local pub...the nicest folks that youl'd ever want to know and then I went from the pub down the corner shop to get some smokes (a small drive and the corner shop smokes are cheaper than the ones in the machine in the pub) and I saw the landlord's wife hurrying in the same direction and I stopped and said: 'get in and we'll go back together...' and then she said: 'you don't understand, my husband is wildly jealous and if he saw us together however very innocently he would probably kill you and I would be next...'...

and she meant it...

she wasn't that pretty but she was always very friendly as well as her husband...but as the french associate commented: 'things are very strange in Visbeachuh'...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

then there was the 'beans an' dogs' scenario...when on the road on the northwest coast of north america in the early 1970s we'd get a couple of cans of Heinz beans and a package of dogs and with a suitable arrangement assemble and heat the ingredients and then 5 or 6 of us would dig in...with a loaf of bread, not bad...

classic american northwest coast roadside cuisine...

and then, here come the cops: 'get outta here, ye bums!'...tutsi: 'hey! I'se a university student an' I resent that!...'...the cops, menaciing with batons: 'I'll give ye 'university' ye bum!...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

To make an admission of unfathomable guilt when I was a kid one of the highlights of going to the Odeon or ABC cinema was to go to the concessions stand and have a couple of those dodgy Westler hot dogs in buns.

oh...I agree, how anyone could dare to sell hot dogs without mustard available...

does anyone remember the blues artist John Lee Hooker? his performances were always populated by local artists on the stage with him and there was always the 30 minute boogie with each soloing in their turn...and then John Lee (seated) would shout: 'hot dog! hot dog!' in delight...

my dad was from Tennessee and would shout 'hot dog!' whenever he was enthusiastic...just a southern fella like John Lee...

oh...I agree, how anyone could dare to sell hot dogs without mustard available...

does anyone remember the blues artist John Lee Hooker? his performances were always populated by local artists on the stage with him and there was always the 30 minute boogie with each soloing in their turn...and then John Lee (seated) would shout: 'hot dog! hot dog!' in delight...

my dad was from Tennessee and would shout 'hot dog!' whenever he was enthusiastic...just a southern fella like John Lee...

So your dad was from Tennessee and you've spent time living in a caravan park in Wisbech........

Tutsi's home movies..... biggrin.png

Breakfast of champions that is Luke! smile.png

Impressive meat cleaver as well. I would be hiding that if it were me. tongue.png

I am more concerned about the cholesterol levels . Tsing Tao and death by sausage .

Breakfast of champions that is Luke! smile.png

Impressive meat cleaver as well. I would be hiding that if it were me. tongue.png

I am more concerned about the cholesterol levels . Tsing Tao and death by sausage .

I could murder a bit of lorne sausage right now....nicely crisped up edges and a fair bit of spice to it.

As Billy Connolly said polish it of with strong hot tea and feel the tingling in the back of your throat.

Heaven!