Where Can I Donate Clothes?

AleG

I have, and by "I have" I mean my GF has, approximately a metric c*apload of clothes that are not serving any purpose beside being a dust bunny nursery, what would be a good place to take them for donation?

I live close to the Rama IX / Asoke intersection, so a nearby place would be a plus.

Any suggestions?

Hi my friend runs the Gift of Happiness Foundation and is always looking for clothes. He helps a whole of of people who would otherwise go without. He'll come pick them up too.

Please check out the Gift of Happiness Foundation's web site: www.gohappiness.org

If it sounds good to you, I'll be happy to help you get in touch with him, just PM me.

thanks for asking,

Seeker

Hi my friend runs the Gift of Happiness Foundation and is always looking for clothes. He helps a whole of of people who would otherwise go without. He'll come pick them up too.

Please check out the Gift of Happiness Foundation's web site: www.gohappiness.org

If it sounds good to you, I'll be happy to help you get in touch with him, just PM me.

thanks for asking,

Seeker

Hey, thanks!. I'll let you know when the negotiations with the GF over what stays and what goes reach a consensus.

It may take a while though... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Second Chance Bangkok is reputable choice benefiting to impoverished inhabitants of the Klong Toey slums. I can't get you their website now on my iPhone , but it should come up in google. They offer a pick-up service, and they are about 10 minutes from your location.

Temples also accept donations, ive done a drop off at the temple at the bottom of the bts ekkamai. Ive also just given the local security guards a couple bags of clothes I don't wear as they were about my size.