My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you are...my holiday pic....

post-78923-0-43046000-1339826264_thumb.j

Care to elaborate where that picture is taken? My guess is Portugal.

No....and no its not. I prefer the islands.

If you don't want to elaborate , which of course is your right, than why post a picture at all?

Here you are...my holiday pic....

post-78923-0-43046000-1339826264_thumb.j

Care to elaborate where that picture is taken? My guess is Portugal.

No....and no its not. I prefer the islands.

If you don't want to elaborate , which of course is your right, than why post a picture at all?

And why not?? because he can eh!

If I want to keep something a secret than the last thing I would do is post a picture of it on a public forum, regardless of the fact that I can or can't.

If I want to keep something a secret than the last thing I would do is post a picture of it on a public forum, regardless of the fact that I can or can't.

Mate chill please! Its a bit of fun.. its not your usual "My Thai bride doesnt darn my socks" routine... its different ok... (sighs)

• Like 1

Mate chill please! Its a bit of fun.. its not your usual "My Thai bride doesnt darn my socks" routine... its different ok... (sighs)

You mean, it's the " my girl is different " routine then?

Oh and by the way I'm chilled,I only asked an honest question, but then someone showed up uninvited who tried to drag it into an argument>

Thank you all for the warm fuzzy posts.

Yes, I get bored hearing comments like "All Thai girls are sluts" and "They only want your money"

These comments often come from guys who lurch from one doomed relationship to another, and it says more about their character and who they associate with, then it does about Thai ladies in general.

Thai girls are the best in the world (more fuzz)!!

Great to hear frpm another happy poster.

It seems there are lots of happy folks out there....glad to hear I'm not alone!! :)

Yes, I get bored hearing comments like "All Thai girls are sluts" and "They only want your money"

These comments often come from guys who lurch from one doomed relationship to another, and it says more about their character and who they associate with, then it does about Thai ladies in general.

Disagree a bit.

I am a happy bunny but have had to witness and help out with a lot of stuff that nice guys have had to deal with, so please don't tar all with the same brush here. smile.png

whistling.gif Smokie, keep em guessing mate!

I hear you Eddie...but better to forget that and get back on topic.

Cheers. biggrin.png

Pipo...I was asked for a pic and provided one. End of discussion thanks.

Sorry smokie36 for asking for the original postcard.

Nice to see you are relaxing on one of the BIG Islands ... tongue.png

One of the things that I revelled in when I found a magic Lassie was that now I had someone to share those magic moments with.

Disagree a bit.

I am a happy bunny but have had to witness and help out with a lot of stuff that nice guys have had to deal with, so please don't tar all with the same brush here. smile.png

Irs a fair point transam. People should be more careful and put more effort and care into finding a partner...imho to stumble blindly into a relationship is folly.

Anyway...more happy stories please...keep them coming!]

Edited by smokie36

whistling.gif Smokie, keep em guessing mate!

I hear you Eddie...but better to forget that and get back on topic.

Cheers. biggrin.png

Pipo...I was asked for a pic and provided one. End of discussion thanks.

Sorry smokie36 for asking for the original postcard.

Nice to see you are relaxing on one of the BIG Islands ... tongue.png

One of the things that I revelled in when I found a magic Lassie was that now I had someone to share those magic moments with.

No need to apologise David. I am happy to share a quick snap of what was a truly memorable day. :wub:

Disagree a bit.

And do the nice guys you have helped out say "All Thai girls are sluts" and "They only want your money"? If not, they have definately missed out being tarred with that brush.

Edited by Radar501

Disagree a bit.

I agree with you Transam.I guess you have also noticed that from all those happyy chappy's in this thread actually none of them lives here on a constant basis,or arrived less than 6 months ago.

I think that should send the message.

Disagree a bit.

I agree with you Transam.I guess you have also noticed that from all those happyy chappy's in this thread actually none of them lives here on a constant basis,or arrived less than 6 months ago.

I think that should send the message.

I would agree that you get a clearer picture from seeing things regularly from both perspectives.

From a personal angle, I had been looking for the right lass for a long while, and wouldn't settle for any other than my current gf.

People should be realistic in their expectations and get past simply marrying only on the basis of a carnal and financial arrangement.

Mind you....there really is no fool like an old fool! :D

Edited by smokie36

Smokie,

Further to your post No 287 .. I do realise and take on board how important it is we all respect privacy in all areas and how informed consent should be strictly essential!

I have just seen your post and fully agree!wai.gif

Enjoy your vacation in Beirut!rolleyes.gif

Edited by edwinclapham
  • Like 2

Smokie,

Further to your post No 287 .. I do realise and take on board how important it is we all respect privacy in all areas and how informed consent should be strictly essential!

I have just seen your post and fully agree!wai.gif

Enjoy your vacation in Beirut!rolleyes.gif

I hear its quite pleasant in Beirut these days Eddie......but yes that is an important point to reiterate. Thanks for that. thumbsup.gif

Its an interesting discussion this but perhaps it deserves its own thread?

I've deleted a couple of posts and replies to those posts. Let's try to keep this one on topic for a while longer shall we :) it's a nice sweet thread

• Like 2

Yep totally agree my wife of 6 years is one in a million, a fantastic family orientated woman. very beautiful, very humble, very kind, but very intelligent. loads more to say but dont want to bore you all with the niceties. good luck to all those who have stayed true to eachother and dissmissed all the negatives.

• Like 2

Yep totally agree my wife of 6 years is one in a million, a fantastic family orientated woman. very beautiful, very humble, very kind, but very intelligent. loads more to say but dont want to bore you all with the niceties. good luck to all those who have stayed true to eachother and dissmissed all the negatives.

You remind me of a Who song ''Behind Blue Eyes''. Listen to it. smile.png

I been with my wife for 10 years this year and been married for 6 (or is it 5)?

Meet in Uni in Sydney when I was 22 years old. First Asian girlfriend and we clicked like I never thought I could with chicks.

Been in Thailand for 3 1/2 years and loving it.

And dam_n, I think I must of caught that yellow fever straight off the bat.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Its an interesting discussion this but perhaps it deserves its own thread?

I've deleted a couple of posts and replies to those posts. Let's try to keep this one on topic for a while longer shall we smile.png it's a nice sweet thread

You are quite correct. I see that a couple of posters have remarked how much they have missed this threadbiggrin.png .. I am sure Pigeon Jake will be joining us soon.

Topic..

My Thai Lady Is Lovelybiggrin.png