Bike Rentals In Nonthaburi Or Bangkok ?

bermondburi

Just my experience, but the only place in Bangkok that rents big bikes that I know of still hasn't resolved our little dispute from 7 months ago. They say I damaged their bike, I say I didn't, they won't return my calls and they haven't returned my deposit of 5000 baht, and they wanted to keep my passport. Maybe a fluke experience, but I have never before or since had a problem renting big bikes from Thai run shops all over Thailand, never been accused of damage I didn't do, but did have problems with this foreign run establishment in Bangkok. So, if you rent one in Bangkok, it is on Rama 9, and take your own photos at the shop and agree on all damage. It looks like they upgraded their bikes recently, but I would still be careful before you drive away.

Just my experience, but the only place in Bangkok that rents big bikes that I know of still hasn't resolved our little dispute from 7 months ago. They say I damaged their bike, I say I didn't, they won't return my calls and they haven't returned my deposit of 5000 baht, and they wanted to keep my passport. Maybe a fluke experience, but I have never before or since had a problem renting big bikes from Thai run shops all over Thailand, never been accused of damage I didn't do, but did have problems with this foreign run establishment in Bangkok. So, if you rent one in Bangkok, it is on Rama 9, and take your own photos at the shop and agree on all damage. It looks like they upgraded their bikes recently, but I would still be careful before you drive away.

there is plenty of these places in bkk ,i know there is one at ratchada 17 http://bmr-bikes.com/

never have a problem there ,got deposit back fully but they have not bikes larger than 650cc i think

normal bikes and bigger bikes , a group of us are planning a boys trip away to Kanchanaburi and a few people need bikes.

I just did that trip last week. Make sure you take a half day to ride from Kanchanaburi town to Sisawat. The mountain twisties between them are amazing, and when I was there last week, only 1 car on the road with me on the twisty part. You can definitely drag a knee and get rid of any chicken strips if you want to on that road. Great mountain view also.